• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Avengers: Endgame poster reissued by Marvel Studios after omitting Danai Gurira!

User Info: scooter2929

scooter2929
1 month ago#11
She's a low level character in BP, why would Endgame hype her up if she's doesn't get more then 4 lines.
"I'm Doctor Who in this mother ****er."

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#12
TBH, I do feel like she might be there primarily as a Black Panther rep and the only one we know is still alive. That said, we don't know for sure. She may be important in some way, just later in the film that would be spoilery.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
1 month ago#13
ScrappyDingo posted...
sniffy posted...
They left her out of the trailer too.

Probably for a spoiler reason. Like say revealing Mbaku or Shuri is still alive for instance?

Yeah, maybe...I was referring to her not having a voiceover or a current time scene in the trailer making a remark about T'Challa or something.

She is the Black Panther representation. I would have also tried to cut in Wong somehow for the Doctor Strange representation and maybe a shot of Ned (Spiderman) crying or something.
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.

User Info: KoolAssAssassin

KoolAssAssassin
1 month ago#14
I don't really think her prominence as a character is the issue. If she's not that important to the movie, that's fine, but then they should have left her off altogether. To have her on the poster but be the only one whose name isn't listed just came off as weird, and it apparently immediately stuck out to a lot of people.

Also, between the success of BP and Walking Dead, I'm sure she has her own little nerd following.
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: GT-R

GT-R
1 month ago#15
scooter2929 posted...
She's a low level character in BP, why would Endgame hype her up if she's doesn't get more then 4 lines.

It just seems silly to include her on the endgame poster and not list her name with the other cast members. Obviously Marvel agreed with people, realized this mistake, and corrected it.
GT STILL the racing King circa '97-'17 BAYBAY!

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#16
sniffy posted...
ScrappyDingo posted...
sniffy posted...
They left her out of the trailer too.

Probably for a spoiler reason. Like say revealing Mbaku or Shuri is still alive for instance?

Yeah, maybe...I was referring to her not having a voiceover or a current time scene in the trailer making a remark about T'Challa or something.

She is the Black Panther representation. I would have also tried to cut in Wong somehow for the Doctor Strange representation and maybe a shot of Ned (Spiderman) crying or something.

Wasn't Nebula in the trailer just her attacking Thanos from IW?

Maybe there is another team at some point they aren't trying to reveal yet.
Cancer free 47 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: scooter2929

scooter2929
1 month ago#17
GT-R posted...
scooter2929 posted...

It just seems silly to include her on the endgame poster and not list her name with the other cast members. Obviously Marvel agreed with people, realized this mistake, and corrected it.

I don't care if she on it or not, just it feels crazy to surprise she's not.
"I'm Doctor Who in this mother ****er."

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
1 month ago#18
She probably shouldnt have been on the poster to begin with.

User Info: xXDa-KidXx

xXDa-KidXx
1 month ago#19
scooter2929 posted...

Low level? She's in the movie for the majority... and she was fighting along side Black Widow who also didn't have much screen time.
DeviantArt: http://dakidgaming.deviantart.com/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers [Nintendo Focused]
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Avengers: Endgame poster reissued by Marvel Studios after omitting Danai Gurira!
  • Topic Archived