• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Avengers: Endgame poster reissued by Marvel Studios after omitting Danai Gurira!

User Info: GT-R

GT-R
1 month ago#1
https://apple.news/AbwajDXd3RaSQ13IIbPi3Og

I wonder was this done purposely? She did have a big role in the Black Panther film. She also has a huge fan base from the series “TWD”. Glad Marvel corrected this swiftly. That was a ridiculous oversight.
GT STILL the racing King circa '97-'17 BAYBAY!

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#2
She's the side-estst of side characters in Infinity War. I guess she'll be important here because they only have one other non white actor on the superhero team?
Cancer free 47 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

GT-R
1 month ago#3
ScrappyDingo posted...
She's the side-estst of side characters in Infinity War. I guess she'll be important here because they only have one other non white actor on the superhero team?

That’s comes off as a racist remark IMO. Her color doesn’t dictate her importance dude. Smh

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
1 month ago#4
I'm more perturbed the fact an apple link just dropped me on a fox news site.

Also took me a while to notice Antman didn't have a sword, and thats just Black Widow. I'm a little disappointed now.
"I almost killed Gerry Conway." - Stan Lee
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#5
GT-R posted...
ScrappyDingo posted...

That’s comes off as a racist remark IMO. Her color doesn’t dictate her importance dude. Smh

Because she's a totally side character but they are inflating her importance here. Just like they did in Infinity War's poster where all she did was show up for the final battle.

She's obviously showcased because she's the only living Black Panther movie rep left anyway.

GT-R
1 month ago#6
ScrappyDingo posted...
GT-R posted...
ScrappyDingo posted...

Because she's a totally side character but they are inflating her importance here. Just like they did in Infinity War's poster where all she did was show up for the final battle.

She's obviously showcased because she's the only living Black Panther movie rep left anyway.

I’ll just agree to disagree with you here.

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
1 month ago#7
It was stupid to omit her in the first place. She is all that's left of the major officers of Wakanda. They left her out of the trailer too.
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
1 month ago#8
GT-R posted...
ScrappyDingo posted...

What they did is racist, not his staement.

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#9
sniffy posted...
They left her out of the trailer too.

Probably for a spoiler reason. Like say revealing Mbaku or Shuri is still alive for instance?

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#10
It's possible she will get more screentime in Endgame since there are less characters overall.

Don't know why the trailers have excluded her unless they consider her role too spoilery.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Avengers: Endgame poster reissued by Marvel Studios after omitting Danai Gurira!
  • Topic Archived