• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. I have a theory about Avengers ENDGAME (huge plot twist)

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#1
So Thanos realizes he didnt wipe out all the bad people from existence.
Captain Marvel becomes the new villain, not Thanos.
Avengers team up with Thanos to take down Captain Marvel and after they win, Thanos decides to bring back to life the good people.

Makes alot more sense if u think about it.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#2
Why did you never respond to the discussion we were having, in your other topic you seemed to have abandoned
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#3
Ben Reilly posted...
Why did you never respond to the discussion we were having, in your other topic you seemed to have abandoned

@Ben_Reilly
I carefully read ur response and I felt like we couldnt come to terms on anything, you have a very strict and set way of how you think things should work and I respect that.
However my views are different, at least we can both agree on spiderman and scarlet spider tho.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#4
“Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”

― The great James Baldwin
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. I have a theory about Avengers ENDGAME (huge plot twist)
  • Topic Archived