• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. This song should play in Avengers: Endgame at some point...

User Info: Sovereign_One

Sovereign_One
1 month ago#1
In the movie, the credits, somewhere. The MCU makes use of licensed music when it fits, so yeah. It's only fitting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGlEZpOVjGo

User Info: _Spider_Venom

_Spider_Venom
1 month ago#2
Sovereign_One posted...
when it fits

Yes when it fits
"Name's Ash. Housewares."

Sovereign_One
1 month ago#3
_Spider_Venom posted...
Sovereign_One posted...
when it fits

Yes when it fits

Yeah, find a scene where it fits or place it in the credits (which should be more optimistic than Infinity War hopefully).

_Spider_Venom
1 month ago#4
*sigh*, I guess my slightly snarky comment wasn't clear. I don't think the song fits.

Sovereign_One
1 month ago#5
_Spider_Venom posted...
*sigh*, I guess my slightly snarky comment wasn't clear. I don't think the song fits.

*sigh*, I guess you didn't watch the new trailer. You should. There's a reason I suggested it.

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
1 month ago#6
_Spider_Venom posted...
Sovereign_One posted...
when it fits

I sits

_Spider_Venom
1 month ago#7
I did. Just because the title of the song is uttered in the trailer doesn't mean its a good fit.

Sovereign_One
1 month ago#8
_Spider_Venom posted...
I did. Just because the title of the song is uttered in the trailer doesn't mean its a good fit.

Don't tell me you don't think there is any point where the song could be played? If the credits end on an upbeat and heroic note where they defeat Thanos and the universe is saved, I can see it. Alternatively, in the movie itself I can see it at a brighter point. It's not all going to be doom and gloom. I can definitely see it at some point, it'd be clever.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. This song should play in Avengers: Endgame at some point...
  • Topic Archived