• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Which O6 MCU Avengers member is the least like the comic version

User Info: lordjers

lordjers
4 weeks ago#41
Yes we don't know much of MCU Widow. One of the reasons I'm looking forward more to her solo movie than Spider-Man.
Backlog: Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2). Last finished: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) (100%). Splatterhouse 3 (GEN) (All endings). Splatterhouse 2 (GEN).

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
4 weeks ago#42
Hawkeye. I really liked him in Avengers 2 and Civil War. He was also really cool on the most recent Avengers cartoon series I saw... had Kamala Khan in the episode... nothing like comics Hawk either.
*Triggered*

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
4 weeks ago#43
lordjers posted...
^^I was thinking more about the costume with the facemask and goggles. Still, he's decolored in that comparison you made.

I don't find Widow boring at all either. Her action scene ratio quality surpasses that of most other heroes, if not all. The only thing I could see that's not as prominent when compared with her comic version is her intel gathering capabilities. Even though she was the one that got all that intel for Fury on Winter Soldier in the comics she always has some extra info even from her friends that she keeps to herself. And the slow aging part.

I hate that they dropped that part of her story. The idea that she’s a old Cold Warrior, a former communist agent who defected, was a huge part of her character, and the fact that she’s over eighty years old, with decades of experience, evens the odds between her and her superhuman peers.
Slavery was legal. Apartheid was legal. The Holocaust was legal. Colonialism was legal
Legality is a matter of power, not justice
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Which O6 MCU Avengers member is the least like the comic version
  • Topic Archived