• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Which O6 MCU Avengers member is the least like the comic version

User Info: RoosterGold

RoosterGold
4 weeks ago#1
Least accurate Avenger - Results (97 votes)
Captain America
2.06% (2 votes)
Thor
16.49% (16 votes)
Black Widow
27.84% (27 votes)
Hawkeye
37.11% (36 votes)
Hulk
4.12% (4 votes)
Iron Man
12.37% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Same as DC topic
The greatest rooster you've never heard of

User Info: Zaschie

Zaschie
4 weeks ago#2
bwidow, imo
Beep . . . boop.

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
4 weeks ago#3
Iron Man is actually likable in the movies, so he is nothing like his comic counterpart.
Your face looks like I need a beer.

User Info: lolife67

lolife67
4 weeks ago#4
Iron Man was nothing like his comic counterpart, at the time. Now they've changed comic Tony to be more like his MCU version.

MCU Widow is different from her comic version, even now. I'd give it to her.

User Info: wedgeskywalker9

wedgeskywalker9
4 weeks ago#5
Hawkeye is somewhere between his 616 and Ultimate versions. He isn't a perfect facsimile of either, but you can see where he came from.

Widow shares nothing in common with her comic book versions other than (presumably) a backstory. Her personality got a complete wipe.
Official Iron Man of C&GN

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
4 weeks ago#6
Cap, Thor, and Hawkeye are all pretty close to their counterparts.

Widow is less serious than her counterpart, Hulk doesn't have most of his darker elements, and Iron Man is more similar to his post 2000 appearances than his classic appearances.
Currently playing: Red Dead Redemption 2

User Info: lordjers

lordjers
4 weeks ago#7
Hawkeye.

Aside from the costume which is the most obvious, MCU version is not much of the brash guy, no orders attitude unless you're Cap that is the 616 one. He's more of a calm family guy who follows orders but it seems it's mostly cause he doesn't want any trouble. He's just this guy who shoots arrows but we don't see much of his actual melee skills.

I honestly don't see Widow been that much different tbh, not anymore than Thor and certainly less than Banner which is way more insecure and less intelligent than his comic counterpart guy.
Backlog: Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2). Last finished: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) (100%). Splatterhouse 3 (GEN) (All endings). Splatterhouse 2 (GEN).

User Info: GreenGoblinOck

GreenGoblinOck
4 weeks ago#8
Hulk because no Rick Jones. And no. I don't care if you hate that character. He's an important character who will never be done for no good stinking reasons.
Tune in next time boys and girls when the story lady will tell you about the naughty boy who blew up his goldfish.

User Info: _Spider_Venom

_Spider_Venom
4 weeks ago#9
GreenGoblinOck posted...
Hulk because no Rick Jones. And no. I don't care if you hate that character. He's an important character who will never be done for no good stinking reasons.

This topic is going over your head. A lack of Rick Jones has nothing to do with Hulk himself being accurate or not.
"Name's Ash. Housewares."

User Info: GreenGoblinOck

GreenGoblinOck
4 weeks ago#10
_Spider_Venom posted...
GreenGoblinOck posted...

This topic is going over your head. A lack of Rick Jones has nothing to do with Hulk himself being accurate or not.

It's just his comic book origin was ignored. Also I probably should've voted for Hawkeye though unlike everyone else here I hate 616 Hawkeye in the Avengers comics I've been reading from 60s. The movie version is more likable.
Tune in next time boys and girls when the story lady will tell you about the naughty boy who blew up his goldfish.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Which O6 MCU Avengers member is the least like the comic version
  • Topic Archived