• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. does marvel seriously hate clint barton or something?*WC Avengers Spoilers*

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
3 months ago#11
NightMareBunny posted...
dracoguardian30 posted...
Marvel hates Hawkeye they have for a while now. I would guess Tigra can see what an utter s*** show the current WCA are and does not want that stink to rub off on her. Honestly who could blame her would you want to be on that team if you were a hero

it beats being irrelevant like Tigra has been for awhile...

it just seemed really mean for tigra to shoot down hawkeye's offer to join the team when she could clearly see he was frustrated with being the only adult on the team

yet instead of comforting him she was just like "LOL sucks to be you"

True she should have told him to quit and come with her or just quit and run as far away from those kids as humanly possible

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 months ago#12
but i know he wouldn't because he couldn't possibly ditch kate like that

i realize they only wrote tigra like that since this is a comedic book and having her mock hawkeye would be funnier than her actually being nice to him or something
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 months ago#13
i am starting to think he's now Marvel's Yamcha...
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: fusespliff

fusespliff
3 months ago#14
TrickShot posted...
Gyaman posted...
Lol Hawkeye sucks

Go back to 4chan.
At least there that counts as a thoughtful post.

Ahem

TrickShot posted...
DeadlyNinjaBees posted...
Wally West being the best Flash of all time.

Wally west is nothing but an overrated bore that people holf up on their shoulders for being sort of ok.

User Info: David-Bowie

David-Bowie
3 months ago#15
NightMareBunny posted...
He's been a core part of three Marvel events in just the last two years, will be in another one in February, has gotten more books about him this decade than any other, and is frequently acknowledged as one of the best non-powered combatants on Earth.

Also, since people on the internet have no actual familiarity with older comics, Clint has gotten MORE serious and become less of a joke in recent years when for decades his characterization was consistently the snarky comedy relief goofball and the pissy rebel trying to prove himself and his place amongst other heroes.
"Equivalent exchange, you syrup demon."

User Info: PartRaptor

PartRaptor
3 months ago#16
Hawkeye was amazing in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I love how he could verbally match wits with anyone. They made him as much of a hot headed smartass as he needed to be, while still being likable and having a heart of gold.

User Info: Zaschie

Zaschie
3 months ago#17
Hawkeye is great.
Beep . . . boop.

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
3 months ago#18
fusespliff posted...
TrickShot posted...
Gyaman posted...
Lol Hawkeye sucks

Go back to 4chan.
At least there that counts as a thoughtful post.

Ahem

TrickShot posted...
DeadlyNinjaBees posted...
Wally West being the best Flash of all time.

Wally west is nothing but an overrated bore that people holf up on their shoulders for being sort of ok.

I wonder if he is aware that being sort of ok still makes Wally West vastly better than Barry Allen

User Info: David-Bowie

David-Bowie
3 months ago#19
Zaschie posted...
Hawkeye is great.
"Equivalent exchange, you syrup demon."

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
3 months ago#20
NightMareBunny posted...

If Yamcha could still whoop most of the bad guys asses, sure.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. does marvel seriously hate clint barton or something?*WC Avengers Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived