• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Im glad captain marvel is not in the next Avengers movie

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
1 month ago#21
Joshjosh022 posted...
Game Show posted...
Spider-Man isn't in the trailer, I guess he doesn't come back and SM:FfH is alternate reality

It amazes me how no one has considered FFH takes place in the two years between homecoming and IW, unless it’s been outright stated to not

Also, Spider-Man was in the trailer

People did consider that, but only for a second, because that's extremely stupid.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

User Info: Doggzilla

Doggzilla
1 month ago#22
Don't worry Thanos will be emasculated by girlpower. bidas100 posted...
Joshjosh022 posted...
Game Show posted...
Spider-Man isn't in the trailer, I guess he doesn't come back and SM:FfH is alternate reality

It amazes me how no one has considered FFH takes place in the two years between homecoming and IW, unless it’s been outright stated to not

People did consider that, but only for a second, because that's extremely stupid.

Agreed, why would a Spider-Man movie take place between HC and IW when it comes out after Endgame?

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
1 month ago#23
Doggzilla posted...
bidas100 posted...
Joshjosh022 posted...
Game Show posted...

Agreed, why would a Spider-Man movie take place between HC and IW when it comes out after Endgame?

Because some people think Spider-Man will stay dead, which would make FFH pointless.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

User Info: Tucker_BA

Tucker_BA
1 month ago#24
If only it were true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebnC_U83TjI

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#25
I hope Thanos wins again

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
1 month ago#26
I hope you stop posting.

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
1 month ago#27
Jx1010 posted...
I hope Thanos wins again

He will buy the farm.
Sarcasm is my basic function.
creativerealms posted...
Jx1010 posted...
I hope Thanos wins again

He will buy the farm.

Why? He already owns one.
"Ring me mother!" -- Max 'Leather Jacket Guy' Byrne

User Info: lonatic

lonatic
1 month ago#29
SSJGrimReaper posted...
they can't show the scene where she shows up and one-hit KOs thanos

That's too easy, Thanos is just a shadow of his former self after his exertion at the end of Infinity War.

She'll have to travel back in time and beat the crap out of him BEFORE the snap.

User Info: noiman_cascade

noiman_cascade
1 month ago#30
If Thanos has a farm now, is he going to continue his philosophy and destroy half of his crops and livestock at every harvest?
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Im glad captain marvel is not in the next Avengers movie
  • Topic Archived