• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Avengers Endgame trailer out.
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC 3 months ago#131
LunarRoar posted...
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
ATfire567 posted...
engseng posted...
What is the meaning of the ending of the trailer where Cap and Black Widow views the recording of Ant-Man?

It wasn’t a recording. It was live and Ant-Man was right outside the door at that point of time.

Yeah, and they're freaking out because Scott was missing presumed dead, and all of a sudden he shows up.

But the screen says archival footage, there's a likelihood that Scott inadvertent time traveled when escaped the Quantum Realm

It doesn't say "archival footage" it says "Strat: *numbers* Archive". It means the footage is being recorded to an archive.

Did you completely miss the exchange between Steve & Natasha that immediately followed?

Steve: "Is this an old message?"
Natasha: "...It's the front door."

The shock on Natasha's face in particular indicates that it's real-time.
"Ring me mother!" -- Max 'Leather Jacket Guy' Byrne

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
3 months ago#132
Exactly. That’s the whole point of Steve asking if it’s an old message. Because he thinks Scott is dead.

User Info: Resynchronized

Resynchronized
3 months ago#133
Neverwinter27 posted...
Was hoping for it to be named-
Avengers: Infinity's End

Ewww.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
3 months ago#134
Eat Man posted...
People complain about the title Endgame, but then want Forever?

Wow

lol I agree. At least Endgame makes sense.

@Reaper115 posted...
theRedDeath posted...
It's also possible that Scott just wasn't snapped at all. The main heroes are just assuming he was snapped because he was in fact missing.

We're kind of assuming Scott survived because the Quantum Realm made him immune, but really we have no way of knowing if he was even one of the random selected anyway. Even if we later learn the QR is immune to the gauntlet, we still don't actually know if Scott was selected or not.

---

And I would assume that the power of the Infinity Stones would take precedent over the Quantum Realm's... weirdness.

Not really if we go by the comics, in both Marvel and the crossover with DC.

The Gauntlet and it's effects where universal but not multi-universal. The Quantum Realm isn't fully defined but it is it's own universe, much like the Microverse it was based off in the comics and I would wager that it is highly important outside of the rumored time travel that it will enable, in that it's a clear possibility that it could be used to bring in the Fantastic Four, Galactus and Silver Surfer and the X-Men.

Example of other worlds in the Microverse universe.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/07/05/ant-man-movies-quantum-realm-explained-what-is-the-marvel-cinematic-universe-dimension
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: sith_acolyte15

sith_acolyte15
3 months ago#135
Forever is only a suitable subtitle if the movie directly involves Kang.
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.

User Info: DigitalV2

DigitalV2
3 months ago#136
Oh s***, yeah.
They're gonna actually own the Microverse come next year.
The Official Broswagonist of the Persona 5 Board.
The Official Armiger Master of the Final Fantasy XV Board.

User Info: EVOLUTION117

EVOLUTION117
3 months ago#137
https://youtu.be/9poivFFn5HU?t=90
I am the true essence of Evil's bane. I am the Fierce Deity and I have risen again to kick your ass

ohiostate124
3 months ago#138
EVOLUTION117 posted...

How could someone in his business not know this? He should have atleast figured it out after Infinity War.

User Info: sith_acolyte15

sith_acolyte15
3 months ago#139
ohiostate124 posted...
EVOLUTION117 posted...

How could someone in his business not know this? He should have atleast figured it out after Infinity War.

Breakdown of the video? I'm not exactly in a position to sit and watch it at the moment.
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.

ohiostate124
3 months ago#140
sith_acolyte15 posted...
ohiostate124 posted...
EVOLUTION117 posted...

Breakdown of the video? I'm not exactly in a position to sit and watch it at the moment.

I havent watched it but the description of the video says that he said it was a shrine Thanos built to himself.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Avengers Endgame trailer out.
  • Topic Archived