• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Titans Season 1 Discussion Major Spoilers

User Info: Sr92

Sr92
6 months ago#1
So it's premiering this week, might as well have a topic up for discussion.

Obligatory f*** Batman.
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, (Sherlock Holmes)

User Info: Cthulhu_Fhtagn

Cthulhu_Fhtagn
6 months ago#2
Couldn't play the second episode. The first two episodes show that they're out with the rest being locked, but the second wouldn't open for me.
Last night I saw a superhero, he was black
He said this is for the street... https://imgtc.com/i/1xVSRqT.png

User Info: opopopza

opopopza
6 months ago#3
Cthulhu_Fhtagn posted...
Couldn't play the second episode. The first two episodes show that they're out with the rest being locked, but the second wouldn't open for me.

Episode 2 comes out next friday.
Can you say David Hasselhoff?

User Info: Sr92

Sr92
6 months ago#4
Cool, they have the opening for the DC Films for the show as well. Decent premiere but too many jumping around. I guess they need to set up all the disparage characters and storyline. The violence seem gratuitous but Dick using the bo staff was pretty good. Seems like the whole season will revolve around Raven and it's a little worrisome since she seems to be the weak link of the show so far.
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, (Sherlock Holmes)

User Info: DW4fReAk31

DW4fReAk31
6 months ago#5
thinking of binging the show all at once later this year but the alley fight scene didn't seem as smooth as it could of been

should be similar to how good the Daredevil fight scenes can be
"In my book, experience outranks everything."

User Info: YookaLaylee

YookaLaylee
6 months ago#6
I'm 10 minutes into episode 1 and these Raven scenes seem so bad. The dialogue that they gave the people around her sounds so awkward and their actions make no sense. Her neighbor just randomly mutters that she's a weirdo with emotional issues for no reason. The part on the bus was even worse. This guy teases her, another guy tell him to stop so then he punches the guy in the face lol. Then when the bus driver tells them to sit down the kid calls Raven a slut. It feels like they accidentally cut out some scenes or something. Its disjointed
https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsuNHaqCPgziZYA/giphy.gif

User Info: Mister-Eidolon

Mister-Eidolon
6 months ago#7
I'm not really sure how you watch anything if you're constantly judging or looking for flaws but I enjoyed all the Robin scenes, which reminded me of the Arkham games.

Raven was better than expected.
Star was as expected.
Beast boy is still unknown.
The Superman we never got.
http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PUHg1uS9tS67NDWbaF3IUQHaK6

User Info: Reaper115

Reaper115
6 months ago#8
I might follow this topic just to read about how bad this show is.

And hey, if people actually like it then I'll start to watch unironically. It's a win-win.
Check out my novel, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse, now on Amazon! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

User Info: YookaLaylee

YookaLaylee
6 months ago#9
Mister-Eidolon posted...
I'm not really sure how you watch anything if you're constantly judging or looking for flaws but I enjoyed all the Robin scenes, which reminded me of the Arkham games.

Raven was better than expected.
Star was as expected.
Beast boy is still unknown.

I wasn’t looking for flaws. They were too glaring to ignore. You don’t think it’s weird that she walks out of her house and her neighbor randomly comments that she’s a weirdo with emotional issues? It’s odd and I was just commenting on that. Robin’s fighting style was a lot more brutal than I expected and kind of overkill for that situation, but I liked that scene. The “f*** Batman” part was cringey though.
https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsuNHaqCPgziZYA/giphy.gif

User Info: alexczas

alexczas
6 months ago#10
I really liked it, Starfire feels a lot better than how the trailers portray her

Also the end of the robin fight scene was pretty cool
"Dragons don't like shoes"~me 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Titans Season 1 Discussion Major Spoilers
  • Topic Archived