Scarlett Johansson gets a Cap/Thor sized payday for Black Widow solo film

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Scarlett Johansson gets a Cap/Thor sized payday for Black Widow solo film
https://uproxx.com/hitfix/scarlett-johansson-15-million-black-widow/

$15 million, the same as Evans and Hemsworth have made for their last two films. The movie will likely be coming out in 2020, her tenth year in the MCU.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
4 days ago#2
Nobody wants to see an old ass BW spy movie about how she was betrayed and had to defeat her handlers.
Cancer free 45 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: David-Bowie

David-Bowie
4 days ago#3
Better have the f***ing talking bear.
"Equivalent exchange, you syrup demon."

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
4 days ago#4
Wait the Chris's have only made 15 million for their last films. That seems low for how much money they are bringing in. I mean didn't civil war make over a billion dollars.

User Info: Reaper115

Reaper115
4 days ago#5
ScrappyDingo posted...
Nobody wants to see an old ass BW spy movie about how she was betrayed and had to defeat her handlers.

*shrug* I do. I've been wanting a BW movie for a long time.
Check out my novel, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse, now on Amazon! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 days ago#6
Well she is the lead this time and has been around awhile so I'd hope so.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: DW4fReAk31

DW4fReAk31
4 days ago#7
They should be making more than that
"In my book, experience outranks everything."

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
4 days ago#8
When was the last time a Johansson headlined movie didn't bomb?
Cancer free 45 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
4 days ago#9
ScrappyDingo posted...
When was the last time a Johansson headlined movie didn't bomb?

Well she hasn’t headline a lot of movies recently. The only one she headlined and bombed recently was Ghost In The Shell. Other then that she only headlined two other movies since 2014. Rough night which did decent made 45 million on a 20 million budget and Lucy which was a huge success.

User Info: theRedDeath

theRedDeath
4 days ago#10
"Lucy" was a huge success, "Rough Night" made 47 mill on a 20 mill budget so I wouldn't really call that a bomb, and most of the rest of her recent IMDB was either voice work or Avengers films.

The only recent bomb at all was "Ghost In the Shell", which obviously had a lot of other baggage attached to it.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

---
Death comes for us all Oroku Saki, but something far worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....without honor. -Master Splinter
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Scarlett Johansson gets a Cap/Thor sized payday for Black Widow solo film

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.