After Cavill, Affleck reportedly gone from the DCEU as well.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. After Cavill, Affleck reportedly gone from the DCEU as well.

User Info: TheRealKal-El

TheRealKal-El
1 week ago#1
ComicBook.com link

http://bit.ly/2CPepfa

End of an era.

My Supes and My Bats.
If you want to support my art projects, please drop by my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/juanisidro

User Info: Wrath_Of_Spiral

Wrath_Of_Spiral
1 week ago#2
I did expect Affleck, but Cavill was a huge shock to me.

Time to hard reboot. Maybe give WB another ten years to get their s*** together while Marvel rolls phase 4, an X-Men verse, and maybe even a FF verse.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
1 week ago#3
Wrath_Of_Spiral posted...
I did expect Affleck, but Cavill was a huge shock to me.

Time to hard reboot. Maybe give WB another ten years to get their s*** together while Marvel rolls phase 4, an X-Men verse, and maybe even a FF verse.

Wait what? They're not waiting that long, and Marvel ain't making separate universes for X-Men/FF.

User Info: theRedDeath

theRedDeath
1 week ago#4
theRedDeath posted...
"[In regards to Afleck] But we've all known this was coming and have been saying it for months, it's not really new."

QFT.

And while I can say that I feel bad for Cavill and think he was a good cast that was just poorly utilized, for Afleck....eeeeeeehhhhhhhh....."so-so hand wobble motion*

---
Death comes for us all Oroku Saki, but something far worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....without honor. -Master Splinter

User Info: 60fps

60fps
1 week ago#5
I thought Ben was already gone. #metoo would have been the official end if WB didn't cover it up with fake rehab.
My Eagles won the Superbowl!

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
1 week ago#6
Rip dceu
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: Cris888

Cris888
1 week ago#7
What a mess the DCEU is

There really is no way to salvage this now, I'd suggest blow it up but there's 2 movies already coming out and they're probably intent on doing Wonder Woman 2 with Gai Gadot. Where do you even go after that?

This is worse than Fox's X-Men Universe
PSN/XBL: LACris88

User Info: Inside_That_Lad

Inside_That_Lad
1 week ago#8
Ben Affleck is in a bad way right now, he needs time to fix his life.

User Info: 60fps

60fps
1 week ago#9
Cris888 posted...
There really is no way to salvage this now, I'd suggest blow it up but there's 2 movies already coming out and they're probably intent on doing Wonder Woman 2 with Gai Gadot. Where do you even go after that?

I expect Wonder Woman to get a complete trilogy. I doubt the second one could ever do so badly that it wouldn't.
My Eagles won the Superbowl!

User Info: Reaper115

Reaper115
1 week ago#10
Henry Cavill leaving makes me sad. Affleck? Meh
Check out my novel, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse, now on Amazon! Or don't. I'm not your boss.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. After Cavill, Affleck reportedly gone from the DCEU as well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived