Craziest character you can think of in comics

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Craziest character you can think of in comics

User Info: ScarletTerror

ScarletTerror
2 months ago#1
I started reading Dark Avengers... and Well, I used to think Bullseye was pretty out there. But, he just really loves killin' and in comparison to Norman Osborn, Bullseye is a poster child for mental stability.

But, Osborns level of crazy tends to pale in comparison to the Sentry.

However I'm pretty sure the Sentry isn't the most mentally unstable character in the Marvel Universe [let along comics]. He's just one of the one's that's a universal threat because of his level of power combined with his mental instability... But, so is deadpool. If deadpool snaps he's very capable of killing the entire marvel universe... But it could be argued that that version of deadpool isn't actually insane as much as he's just very aware that he's a fictional character...

Anyway, who are some of the craziest characters you can think of and what makes them mentally unstable?
"Goku is a dick... ...Freeza is a better father than Goku."
- StickyNicky

User Info: Cthulhu_Fhtagn

Cthulhu_Fhtagn
2 months ago#2
Moon Knight, Batman, and Joker
Last night I saw a superhero, he was black
He said this is for the street... https://imgtc.com/i/1xVSRqT.png

User Info: Balmung347

Balmung347
2 months ago#3
Mad Jim Jaspers

Legion

The Brotherhood of Dada

Delirium of the Endless
"People should stop using Vietnam as a reason why the Ewoks were able to defeat the Empire."
-Destined4Greatn, 07/10/10

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
2 months ago#4
Mr. Nobody, Danny The Street.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
2 months ago#5
Eobard Thawne.

This dude has so many f***ed up ideas to troll Barry it's not funny. Last time he was thinking of going back in time and marrying Barry's mom and being his step-dad or some s***. For lulz.
Cancer free 44 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

ScarletTerror
2 months ago#6
Cthulhu_Fhtagn posted...
Moon Knight, Batman, and Joker

Balmung347 posted...
Mad Jim Jaspers

Legion

The Brotherhood of Dada

Delirium of the Endless

What makes these characters mentally unstable in your opinion?
I'm familiar with Batman and the Joker [and I'm pretty sure most people are], however I am not familiar with Moon knight, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, nor the brotherhood of Dada. I am familiar with Delirium of the Endless...

Despite this I am interested in hearing what you think makes these characters mentally unstable and maybe a bit more than simply their names.

e.g. Bullseye is a psychotic sociopath who "suffers" [he doesn't and most people who have it, don't] from anti-social personality disorder [not the layman's term for "anti-social"... which translates roughly to "asocial" or "extreme introvert", but the technical definition which translates to someone who's socially disruptive and abusive to others... usually a sociopath] and is obsessed with killing and having credit for his kills.

He strongly needs to hit all of his targets and is obsessed with accuracy, which was generally working out fine for him since it caused him to become one of the world top assassin's due to his accuracy. But, if he misses he sorta breaks down and becomes obsessive about it and dwells on this, which is exactly what happened when he attempted to take out DareDevil and missed. He became obsessed with Daredevil and learned everything he could about him, and decided to kill people close to him just to ruin his day... like killing Daredevil's girlfriend, Elektra.

He's pretty crazy in the obsession over a slight failure kinda way. But.... in comparison to Norman Osborn he's really not all that crazy, just a sociopath who loves killing and doesn't take defeat very well.

Osborn was born with a chemical imbalance where he'd lose his grip on reality here and there and he had anger issues... which wasn't really so bad.... until he got Goblin formula in his veins and all that. Then he became mentally unstable and started hearing a voice [or voices if we're talking about ultimate Norman] in his head [Bullseye doesn't hear voices] telling him to dress up as a f***ing goblin and go out and attack and kill people [Bullseye does kill people, but you know, for money].

And he became obsessive over spider-man and there's the whole issue with his son... But I mean, he was so obsessed with spider-man he got spidey's girlfriend pregnant... it's complicated. Basically he hears voices in his head and sometimes the voice in his head takes over and becomes a very socially disruptive and murderous alter ego of his who isn't in touch with reality.

The Sentry makes Norman look sane.
He's got the same issue, except he's not even aware the voice in his head is taking over. He's not aware he's actually created a super villain in other to give himself an excuse to do drugs to fight off the villain of his own creation.

He has a literal battle with his inner demons and the whole world is at stake and he's not even aware of it. He's not aware he is the Void or that all of this is just a horrible drug addiction gone so far he's not even aware he's an addict. That's pretty unstable, at least Norman and Bullseye are aware of their issues and one actively tries to stop his issues.

So, tell me more about the people you've picked.
- StickyNicky

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
2 months ago#7
X Men 2099 has a character thats "crazy" or whatever. Halloween Jack his name was I think

ScarletTerror
2 months ago#8
WizardofHoth posted...
X Men 2099 has a character thats "crazy" or whatever. Halloween Jack his name was I think

what makes him crazy?
- StickyNicky

User Info: Jigglybuff2

Jigglybuff2
2 months ago#9
Does the Plutonian count?
Rip Jigglybuff, my account of 12 years that was banned for supposedly sharing accounts with someone else, despite no proof of such transgression

User Info: Flamazide

Flamazide
2 months ago#10
Moon Knight is a schizophrenic with dissociative identity disorder that cut off his villain's face and wore it as a mask when he was home alone. He also marks criminals by carving crescent moons into their foreheads. He enjoys hurting people more than saving them for the most part. I give him extra crazy points for being a hero. This is all in the 2006 series.
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Craziest character you can think of in comics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived