• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Smallville's Allison Mack going to prison? Sex cult leader Raniere arrested!

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
1 year ago#481
@saltedham
@Oliver_Oliver

As of right now, there appears to be a significant possibility that the following is allegedly NOT a rumor (allegedly) due to recent alleged evidence that has been reported by Frank Parlatto (the whistleblower to the FBI). While I would take the following with a grain of salt, there info which may support the following...
It's about...
Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang from Smallville)

Extremely earlier in this topic, Kristin Kreuk denied she witnessed anything illegal or nefarious during her seven years with NXIVM.
There is now a significant possibility that ALLEGEDLY she is NOT telling the truth and allegedly she knows A LOT more than she claims... and ALLEGEDLY might have a MUCH bigger role than originally reported (it's been reported that she recruited Allison Mack, but there is a possibility it goes MUCH, MUCH deeper than that)...

So... what's the article that supports these allegations?

Before we get to that, here is an important recap... this video was posted earlier in this topic, but there is something about it that has been mostly ignored / glanced over
It was uploaded to Youtube back in December 7th, 2007... it's Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang) with Allison Mack and Nicki Clynne.... Raniere's name (Keith Raniere) is in the background on that banner... there is a comment under that video from 2010 (8 years ago) saying that it's all really a damn cult and the leader of the cult is Raniere... that comment is from 2010... on a video from 2007 (back when Smallville was still on the air). They also mention college in this video (keep that in mind for now):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdSRjfqxAM

Okay, so Parlatto (the whistleblower to the FBI) had this article on his website:

Article name: More evidence that Kristin Kreuk was deep into recruiting for NXIVM – with Allie Mack and Nicki Clyne

"There are still quite a few who say Kristin Kreuk had little or no hand in recruiting people into NXIVM.

She was just – as her Twitter statement claims – a young student who just an Intensive and stuck around a few years knowing little about the inner workings of NXIVM.

In 2007, Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack, and Nicki Clyne were trying to get college students to take an online survey. The actresses said they were going to start up a special-for-college students’ website and network.

The survey was hosted at etholutions.com, a domain registered to Karen Unterreiner, one of Keith Raniere’s long-time confederates.

Today, the website is no longer active and the survey no longer available. I also could not find it on Internet Archive [The Wayback Machine].

A video from 2007, features Kreuk and Mack – neither of whom went to college, promoting the online survey for college students – for the Unterreiner-owned website."

https://frankreport.com/2018/10/07/more-evidence-that-kristin-kreuk-was-deep-into-recruiting-for-nxivm-with-allie-mack-and-nicki-clyne/

Okay, so what were some of the questions on that survey?
Well.... this (seriously, f***ing this):

Beyond the intro and the general questions listed above, we know of two other questions in the Kreuk, Mack, Clyne, Edmondson, Unterreiner survey:

1 - Would you swallow a glass of your own vomit for $100?

2 - What if it was dog vomit?

https://frankreport.com/2018/10/10/college-student-survey-evidences-kristin-kreuk-like-allison-mack-was-recruiting-for-nxivm/

Okay, so, what the flying f***? Yeah, those questions are f***ing weird as f***... but that doesn't prove anything.... that's not real evidence... right?
Well...

There is MORE...
To be continued in my NEXT post (because I can't fit everything into this one post thanks to the limited character limit).
But in the mean time, enjoy this photo of Allison Mack and Kristen Kreuk... taken at the Richard Branson Necker Island party discussed some posts ago (this will be mentioned in the next post):

https://i.imgtc.com/HmEmoAO.jpg
I want my Earthbound!!!

The_REAL_Duke_O
1 year ago#482
Part TWO of Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang).
Please see part one above. This post is a continuation of part one above.
Anyway...

Allegedly, Kristin Kreuk may NOT have entirely left the cult, despite everyone believing she left in 2012. Allegedly, there is a significant possibility she is still involved in a way.

Before we get into those specifics, let's back up and continue part one where we left off (the Necker Island Party, where SEVERAL top cult members attended, with PHOTOS in this topic featuring Allison Mack and Kristen Kreuk with other main cult members like one of the Bronfman sisters) which has been mentioned in this topic not too long ago): JUST A QUICK RECAP (BEFORE WE GET TO THE NEW STUFF):

zzeennoolloo posted...

It's an old photo.... from 2010 (a bit before the capella singing event) and it's Kristen and Allison together at a party held at some place called Necker Island.... that is Sara Bronfman (the sister of Clare Bronfman who got arrested) in green to the far right. Anyway, photo and link below:

https://i.imgtc.com/lcxodHC.jpg

Link: https://artvoice.com/keithparty/#.W6B4TmhKjrc

Sara Bronfman (still in the green dress) with Sir Richard Branson (the billionaire owner of Virgin group corporation which controls about 400 companies) at the Necker Island party....

https://i.imgtc.com/8dOGP2I.jpg

As stated in this article:

"According to Parlato, the organization hosted multiple events on Branson's private island, Necker Island. Although Branson denies any connection with the group and claims that he was not present at the events on the island, he is quoted in an endorsement on one of Raniere's websites, and there are photos of him with NXIVM members."

Also...

"However, before this evidence surfaced, Branson vehemently denied any connection with the organization. Many news sources initially reported on the events at Necker Island, but Branson forced multiple outlets to retract the information."

Also..

"While it is possible that Branson had no clue about the group's illegal activities, it is interesting that he was so quick to deny any connection to the group and its members when he was obviously a present participant in at least one of these events at Necker Island. "

MORE info: https://www.sott.net/article/384811-Richard-Branson-hosted-NXIVM-sex-trafficking-cult-events-on-his-private-island

In regards to Kristin Kreuk's Twitter statement:

"She’s (Kristin Kreuk) only denying to being part of Raniere’s harem or recruiting women directly into it. She claims that “During my time, I never experienced any illegal or nefarious activity.” Maybe she didn’t. But it doesn’t seem likely — since she was part of the Necker Island visit. Even if she wasn’t part of the inner circle, she still used her star power to recruit and coach people into the cult, and some of them might have ended up deeper into the cult or worse — they were turned into sex slaves."

https://frankreport.com/2018/10/09/nxivm-may-have-collateral-on-kristin-kreuk/

To go deeper into this...
From this Frank Parlatto article:
"Kristin Kreuk certainly knows a lot more than she wants to admit. She was one of the top NXIVM coaches and used her fame to combat the bad publicity she knew the cult had. She was named in Joe O’Hara’s lawsuit, revealed by John Tighe to have been on Necker Island for a cult summit where he accused the attendees, which included Kreuk, of discussing money laundering including hiding money in the Caribbean. She was named in the Times Union expose as a cult member, where victims of Keith Raniere spoke about being raped by him as children"

https://artvoice.com/2018/08/13/readers-opine-kristin-kreuk-should-be-held-accountable-for-actions-in-support-of-cult/#.W7_6c7xKjrf

Okay, so what about how ALLEGEDLY Kristen Kreuk may NOT have entirely left the cult, despite everyone believing she left in 2012. CONTINUED IN MY NEXT POST:
I want my Earthbound!!!

The_REAL_Duke_O
1 year ago#483
Part THREE of of this Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang) arc in this topic.
Please see part one and part two above. This post is a continuation of part one and two above.
Anyway...

Let's look into this s*** storm a lot more. Allegedly, Kristin Kreuk may NOT have entirely left the cult, despite everyone believing she left in 2012. Allegedly, there is a significant possibility she is still involved in a way.

Alrighty then... this leads me to this Article

"Pretty sure Allison Mack was f***ing Keith Raniere before Kristin Kreuk allegedly left. Also, Kristin Keefe (the mother of Raniere's child) said there was not one female member around Raniere he did not have sex with. That “Pea” has posted a few times that Kreuk had sex with Raniere. Some people speculate that Pea is Lauren Salzman.

Kreuk was at least equally as involved with the cult as Mack was. Are we to believe Mack only became sexually involved with Raniere and involved with crimes in that short four year time frame from when Kreuk allegedly left in 2013 and the DOS story made public in 2017?

"Kristin Kreuk was coaching regularly in Vancouver, Albany, Seattle and LA. She really helped build up the cult. She recruited a lot of people into the cult.

John Tighe may of wrote about Allison Mack being one of Keith Raniere’s harem members , claimed Kreuk was “ravished” by Keith Raniere. Very possible. She was in deep. Allison Mack was not any deeper in the cult than Kreuk was. If Mack was f***ing Raniere before 2013, which she probably was, Kreuk could of done so too.

She almost certainly would of known if Ally Mack was.

The cult should of been finished years ago. The press should of gone after them in 2012 with the Times Union expose, which revealed that Keith Raniere was a filthy pedophile scumbag who raped little girls. These now adult victims came forward hoping to bring the cult down. Absolutely nothing happened.

Kristin Kreuk was named in that expose and she did not give a s***. She was still a devoted coach and recruiter. What if the press went after her in 2012/13?: “Kristin Kreuk continues to support noted pedophile”?

One of the commentors said, “In 2012-2013, Kreuk, would have been focused on Beauty and the Beast, shooting the pilot, relocating to Toronto, and working, working, working once they started filming the first season which would probably have been from July – April given most network shooting schedules.”

Despite Kreuk filming Beauty and the Beast in 2012/13, she was still coaching in Albany and LA during that time.

The Times Union expose, which named Kreuk as a member, had women come forward and talk about being raped by Raniere as children and the police report was published. Kreuk did not care. She carried on coaching. On day one of intensives, coaches, including Kreuk would tell people that NXIVM was not a cult and to ignore everything."

The same month the Times Union expose came out [Feb. 2012], Kreuk was named in Joe O’Hara’s lawsuit against NXIVM. https://archive.org/stream/292927-ohara-v-raniere/292927-ohara-v-raniere_djvu.txt

The same month also, John Tigue released the Necker Island photographs and info of the NXIVM cult summit where he claimed the attendees, which included Kreuk, discussed money laundering, including hiding money in the Caribbean.

https://frankreport.com/2018/08/03/blast-from-the-past-john-tighe-reports-on-the-new-nxivm-board-named-in-necker-island-2010/

In April/May 2015, she was in Vancouver before going back to Toronto to film the fourth and final season of Beauty and the Beast and was still very much a supporter of NXIVM.

SOURCE: https://artvoice.com/2018/08/13/readers-opine-kristin-kreuk-should-be-held-accountable-for-actions-in-support-of-cult/#.W7_6c7xKjrf

Also, from the same source above:

"Could she have been taking money across the border from the cult's Vancouver, Canada branch to the US?

You can’t launder money like that on a plane but you can by driving."
I want my Earthbound!!!

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
1 year ago#484
Maybe Mack sold her sex slaves to Kreuk and Kreuk is now taking care of them.

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
1 year ago#485
What the f***.
Lots of Kristen Kreuk allegations coming out of the woodwork.
Right now there is a huge debate on whether she really left the cult back in 2012 or, according to some allegations that have been coming out, if she secretly was still with the cult and possibly never really left (she may have left the main U.S part of the cult, but went to work directly with the Canadian portion of the cult in Vancouver, Canada (the cult is pretty much worldwide with Raniere being the main leader worldwide and others running the other portions of it in other countries, like Emiliano Salinas being in charge of the Mexican portion of the cult, with only Raniere being above him), meaning Kristen Kreuk may have never really left the cult, she just started went under the Canadian portion of the cult while possibly knowing full damn well what Raniere was doing).

Anyway, this article today mentioned something:

Allison Mack might never have become Vanguard’s sex slave – but for Kristin Kreuk

Just a small part from the article:

"My point was that she (Kristen Kreuk) said she had ‘minimal contact’ with anyone in NXIVM since she left. We don’t know an exact time she left. She says she left about five years ago; others say she was still involved in NXIVM after that. Who did she have contact with? How often, and why? A cordial cup of coffee? A Necker Island extravaganza? A branding session at an old friend’s house? We don’t know, because she hasn’t clarified anything beyond one short paragraph."

Source: https://frankreport.com/2018/10/12/guest-view-allison-mack-might-never-have-become-vanguards-sex-slave-but-for-kristin-kreuk/
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
1 year ago#486
no one stays good in this world
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Black Out

Black Out
1 year ago#487
saltedham posted...
no one stays good in this world

Mister Rogers?
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
1 year ago#488
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...

It's about...
Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang from Smallville)

Extremely earlier in this topic, Kristin Kreuk denied she witnessed anything illegal or nefarious during her seven years with NXIVM.
There is now a significant possibility that ALLEGEDLY she is NOT telling the truth and allegedly she knows A LOT more than she claims... and ALLEGEDLY might have a MUCH bigger role than originally reported (it's been reported that she recruited Allison Mack, but there is a possibility it goes MUCH, MUCH deeper than that)...

So... what's the article that supports these allegations?

Before we get to that, here is an important recap... this video was posted earlier in this topic, but there is something about it that has been mostly ignored / glanced over
It was uploaded to Youtube back in December 7th, 2007... it's Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang) with Allison Mack and Nicki Clynne.... Raniere's name (Keith Raniere) is in the background on that banner... there is a comment under that video from 2010 (8 years ago) saying that it's all really a damn cult and the leader of the cult is Raniere... that comment is from 2010... on a video from 2007 (back when Smallville was still on the air). They also mention college in this video (keep that in mind for now):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdSRjfqxAM

Okay, so Parlatto (the whistleblower to the FBI) had this article on his website:

Article name: More evidence that Kristin Kreuk was deep into recruiting for NXIVM – with Allie Mack and Nicki Clyne

WHAT THE f***!!!!
What...
What...
WHAT THE FLYING f***!!!!!! I FOUND SOMETHING!!!!!! I f***ING FOUND SOMETHING!!!!

The cult, Allison Mack and Kristen Kreuk with Raniere, was using the CW network (the CW source Youtube channel) to recruit college students into the NXIVM cult!!!!
You know that survey with weird ass questions on it like "Would you swallow a glass of your own vomit for $100?" and a bunch of other questions? This is a video, from mother f***ing December 2007, where the CW was promoting the NXIVM recruitment survey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ4aEk9Ecoc

This is f***ed up... THIS IS f***ED UP!!! The best part is Kristin Kreuk saying "We want to know what college students are interested in, how they want to spend their time". Oh, and...

"This was clearly deceptive on the part of Kreuk and Mack.
I submit the survey was not written by Mack and Kreuk – but by Raniere and Unterreiner and was meant to use Mack and Kreuk’s celebrity to recruit college students into NXIVM."

SOURCE: https://frankreport.com/2018/10/12/more-on-suspicious-college-survey-where-kristin-kreuk-and-allison-mack-lent-their-names-to-recruit-for-nxivm-cult/

Also, from that same article: "The questions seem to focus sharply on money – something that Raniere always had in mind – when recruiting anyone – money and sex. That was Raniere’s world – to be sure – money and sex."

The_REAL_Duke_O posted...

The same month also, John Tigue released the Necker Island photographs and info of the NXIVM cult summit where he claimed the attendees, which included Kreuk, discussed money laundering, including hiding money in the Caribbean.

https://frankreport.com/2018/08/03/blast-from-the-past-john-tighe-reports-on-the-new-nxivm-board-named-in-necker-island-2010/

In April/May 2015, she was in Vancouver before going back to Toronto to film the fourth and final season of Beauty and the Beast and was still very much a supporter of NXIVM.

SOURCE: https://artvoice.com/2018/08/13/readers-opine-kristin-kreuk-should-be-held-accountable-for-actions-in-support-of-cult/#.W7_6c7xKjrf

Also, from the same source above:

"Could she have been taking money across the border from the cult's Vancouver, Canada branch to the US?

You can’t launder money like that on a plane but you can by driving."

What the f***.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
1 year ago#489
^ @Oliver_Oliver
There is even more to the story and video you uncovered (this article is from August 15th, 2018, so it's not up to date with the current Kristen Kreuk allegations, but still supplies a lot of info to add to the stuff you found):

Article: Kristin Kreuk with Allison Mack were recruiting college students for NXIVM – and little girls too

"a link of Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack doing a phone interview on the CW Network promoting this NXIVM recruitment survey. The CW Network is currently shielding Kreuk from reporters’ questions. On a side note, Kreuk recruited Suzanne Gomez into the NXIVM cult. She was Kreuk’s CW Network publicist."

Also...

"Allison Mack remained and has been charged with sex trafficking.
Kristin Kreuk seems to have left sometime between 2013 – 2015 or maybe later – and is now trying to downplay her role in NXIVM.
But this is easier said than done. Around the same time as the online college survey, Kristin was promoting something called “Girls By Design” – which was ostensibly to help teens – once again using her celebrity status – to become empowered women.
Was that a recruitment technique for NXIVM? Sources say Kristin worked with Nancy Salzman to design Girls by Design.

[I believe the man who had designs on these teen girls was Keith Raniere.]

Surveys for college girls and Girls By Design for teens – both promoted by TV actress Kristin Kreuk.
How many girls, students and others were recruited by these less than forthright recruiting devices is unknown. But Raniere’s hand seems to be evident.
There are videos where Kreuk and another NXIVM member, Kendra Voth, appear with little girls who claim they are “Girls by Design” and seemingly mouthing Raniere type formulas.

One little girls says, “When a boy hits you, you get to tell everybody. But if you hit a boy, it doesn’t matter.”

Another little girl says, “The common bond that all girls share is just having fun when they want to.”
The “common bond” she says? It sounds scripted.
Another girl says, “Everybody has the same problems, they just experience them differently.”
The videos were made before the Albany Times Union revealed Keith Raniere was likely a pedophile. But the videos remain online. Kreuk is not known to have made any attempt to clarify her role in this and its connection to NXIVM or to remove them.

Link to article: https://frankreport.com/2018/08/15/evidence-that-kristin-kreuk-with-allison-mack-were-recruiting-college-students-for-nxivm-and-little-girls-too/

This is the video, titled: "Kristin Kreuk & Kendra Voth with Thailand Girl Guides"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-B9KIyLyPk
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: BlazingSpeed

BlazingSpeed
1 year ago#490
Wow this mess goes really deep
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Smallville's Allison Mack going to prison? Sex cult leader Raniere arrested!
  • Topic Archived