Can some one help me remember something? Possible spoilers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Can some one help me remember something? Possible spoilers?

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
6 months ago#1
when did professor pyg find out nightwing was dick? I picked up the 3rd nightwing trade and he was revealed as the villian. I checked Wikipedia and no mention. I remember his debut back when dick was batman. He popped up here and there. I dont recall much other than he was twisted and evil. I liked him and toad and the rest of dicks batman villains. It's been so long though.

User Info: Dominari

Dominari
6 months ago#2
He probably found out when the rest of the world did in Forever Evil. They did a worldwide spy satellite mindwipe or some such later so no one remembers anymore. Maybe it didn't affect Pyg.

A little odd to put your entire post in spoiler tags, by the way. It might have been best to put "Nightwing spoilers" in the title or something.
http://i.imgur.com/Lzead.png

User Info: The_nWjoe

The_nWjoe
6 months ago#3
If I'm remembering right, Pyg wasn't the main bad guy pulling all the strings in Nightwing. That was Dr. Hurt. It's been a while since I've read Morrison's run, but it's very possible he knew the Bat-family secrets from then.
I am a fan of good comic books.
I don't care what company makes them.

Mooogleman
6 months ago#4
I didn't know which part to tag so I just tagged the whole thing. Not long ago, I tagged a big spoiler, but not a smaller bit that imo wasn't a spoiler. Didn't get modded, but one person was clearly upset. I also said spoilers in the title, so no clue why they clicked.

I hate spoilers, and spoiling people. Lol, better safe than sorry.

Nwjoe. You are right, and they knew I believe? So I guess they just told pyg. Just kinda bugs me cuz didn't think he knew.
Mooogleman posted...
I didn't know which part to tag so I just tagged the whole thing. Not long ago, I tagged a big spoiler, but not a smaller bit that imo wasn't a spoiler. Didn't get modded, but one person was clearly upset. I also said spoilers in the title, so no clue why they clicked.

That's their fault, not yours.

If you worry about upsetting people, you won't last long here LOL.
"Shut your filthy whore mouth."- AB
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK

Mooogleman
6 months ago#6
I have been here 16 years..... a year longer than you lol. Spoilers happen but it's best to try to avoid them. I remember when they added the spoiler block thingy, that was exciting.

User Info: 60fps

60fps
6 months ago#7
Mooogleman posted...

Thank you. I've run into so many topics with unexpected spoilers. The mods don't seem to care, so the responsibility is on us users now
Vengeance!
http://imgur.com/a/XFEW4

User Info: The_nWjoe

The_nWjoe
6 months ago#8
60fps posted...
Mooogleman posted...

Thank you. I've run into so many topics with unexpected spoilers. The mods don't seem to care, so the responsibility is on us users now

Exactly. My biggest gripe is when people post solicit information. I avoid the solicits to not get spoiled.
How can people post them, including key info in the thread title, & get away with it? A solicit is a quick breakdown of events that haven't occurred yet.
How the f*** is that not a spoiler?
I am a fan of good comic books.
I don't care what company makes them.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Can some one help me remember something? Possible spoilers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived