• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Gal Gadot is one of these perfect casting choices

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
4 years ago#1
Born to play Wonder Woman just like Robert Downey Jr. is Tony Stark and Patrick Stewart is Professor X. Great movie, finally a DC one on par with Marvel movies.

User Info: giled_tolgra

giled_tolgra
4 years ago#2
I´d add Ben Affleck to that list, but I agree overall.

But then again comic fans whined about all of those (dunno about Patrock Stewart, but they probably did)
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=Windsupernova
Play Whatever. No fanboyism. PW.President of the Biased club

User Info: kaiolino

kaiolino
4 years ago#3
giled_tolgra posted...

But then again comic fans whined about all of those (dunno about Patrock Stewart, but they probably did)

Patrick Stewart was a Wizard magazine fancast so probably not.

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
4 years ago#4
Ehhh, not really. The spot shared by JJJ Simmons, RDJ, Patrick Stewart and Christopher Reeve (I feel like a tumblrite trying to avoid offending anybody here...) is a special prize, you can't just hand it to any actor who did an ok job in a movie you liked.

It's reserved for truly special casting choices that could never ever be replaced.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Melkaticox

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
4 years ago#5
She looked great in this solo movie. Her costume definitely needed the brightening up.
I'm still not a huge fan of her acting but it was serviceable.

Turbokk
4 years ago#6
giled_tolgra posted...

Stewart was everyones suggestion to play Xavier before he got the role. They whined about George Clooney as Batman tough.

User Info: jammitin

jammitin
4 years ago#7
No they could really cast someone better. Gal also should have added some more meat to her frail looking body.
I'm the best at what I do and what I do isn't very much

Turbokk
4 years ago#8
giled_tolgra posted...
I´d add Ben Affleck to that list

No way, not even close to the level of the 3 i mentioned.

User Info: Kaitouace

Kaitouace
4 years ago#9
The only "perfect" casting choices were in the OP. Stewart and RDJ. Everyone else had at least some issues even if in retrospect they seem perfect for the role (Hugh Jackman comes to mind).
"Why do you think they call me Shiro Kabocha?"

User Info: VeeVees

VeeVees
4 years ago#10
Kaitouace posted...
The only "perfect" casting choices were in the OP. Stewart and RDJ. Everyone else had at least some issues even if in retrospect they seem perfect for the role (Hugh Jackman comes to mind).

JK Simmons as JJJ
Rudy sucks
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Gal Gadot is one of these perfect casting choices
  • Topic Archived