• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darky1992

Darky1992
4 years ago#1
I'm trying to get of the lab after rescuing Hitomi, but I can't figure out what the password for the elevator is. I tried searching the past for clues and figured out the lights form the shape of numbers:

3 days before
first card use: 3
second card use: 2

2 days before
first card use: 5
second card use: 4

1 day before
first card use: 7
second card use: 6

Going by that the password for the present should be shaped like a 9 or 8, but I've tried inputting those and it doesn't work.

Has anyone figured this out?
Now Playing: Monster Hunter 4U, Rune Factory 4
3DS FC: 4167-5579-1461

User Info: Tactician_J

Tactician_J
4 years ago#2
You have to input 9, hit enter, input 8, hit enter again. The two lights at the bottom hinted at the order.

User Info: Darky1992

Darky1992
4 years ago#3
Cheers, turns out I wasn't correctly inputting the 9. I was missing a line on the bottom. Anyway, just got the true ending, so there's that. It was an alright series I guess. 6/10 for me.

Does anyone have any idea what the other endings are, though? Not really motivated to play through it again.
Now Playing: Monster Hunter 4U, Rune Factory 4
3DS FC: 4167-5579-1461

Tactician_J
4 years ago#4
I remember the Bad Ending is Kyosuke changing Iori's past so that she dies from her gunshot wounds, which snowballs into a few other details:
-Ritsu and Hitomi reunite with Kyosuke's help
-Yukiya's interest in Ritsu instead becomes an interest in Hitomi, and Ritsu is protective of Hitomi in that regard
-Tsukiko reveals she's actually older than Ritsu
-Tsukiko didn't commit any murders in this time axis, so Gento confesses his past to Kyosuke the day after his original deathdate
-That also means Kyosuke's right arm and eye are intact
-Ritsu's high ether is being treated by drugs developed by Gento
-Olek is also alive
-Mari, Ritsu, Yukiya, and Hitomi leave to attend a Misaki concert, with seats next to Merja
-Kyosuke and Tsukiko separate from the others to talk about Iori by themselves elsewhere, as their way of honoring the abandoned time axis and the dreams of everyone they discarded
-The final choice is Tsukiko developing either a lack of love for Kyosuke or a deep sadness that her first love (the Kyosuke she trusted) is truly gone

User Info: The_Ninjadillo

The_Ninjadillo
4 years ago#5
Tactician_J described the bad ending, and you got the true ending, so I'll describe the last ending which is unlockable after beating the game. It's mostly the same, but the characters are romantically closer to each other and it ends with Ritsu marrying Yukiya and Mari marrying Kyosuke. Kind of like a true true ending in a sense.
Playing right now: Rune Factory 5

Tactician_J
4 years ago#6
The_Ninjadillo posted...
Tactician_J described the bad ending, and you got the true ending, so I'll describe the last ending which is unlockable after beating the game. It's mostly the same, but the characters are romantically closer to each other and it ends with Ritsu marrying Yukiya and Mari marrying Kyosuke. Kind of like a true true ending in a sense.

Yeah, your ending (3 Pink Stars) is essentially a NG+ continuation of the regular ending (3 Gold Stars).
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A