• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Crimsonyd2

Crimsonyd2
4 years ago#1
title. what do i do here?
FC is 3411-1219-7074
ANIME is Awesome

User Info: The_Ninjadillo

The_Ninjadillo
4 years ago#2
You probably already solved it by now but if not, you have to plug in the cable, look at the lamp on the stage, insert the new switch, travel to the time periods "curtain up and curtain down" (look at the time memo and go back to when rehearsal starts and ends), look at the way the switches are arranged, and then make sort of a "fusion" of them in present time; for example, the switches that aren't moved in curtain up/down mean you have to go to the other time period and see where they are positioned. So if in curtain up the switch in the top left is in the middle, you have to go to curtain down to see where it's positioned. I know there's one switch that's moved in both time periods and you have to set it to the middle in the present.

Whew. Again, you probably already figured it out, but if not I hope this helps.
Playing right now: Rune Factory 5

User Info: Crimsonyd2

Crimsonyd2
4 years ago#3
The_Ninjadillo posted...
You probably already solved it by now but if not, you have to plug in the cable, look at the lamp on the stage, insert the new switch, travel to the time periods "curtain up and curtain down" (look at the time memo and go back to when rehearsal starts and ends), look at the way the switches are arranged, and then make sort of a "fusion" of them in present time; for example, the switches that aren't moved in curtain up/down mean you have to go to the other time period and see where they are positioned. So if in curtain up the switch in the top left is in the middle, you have to go to curtain down to see where it's positioned. I know there's one switch that's moved in both time periods and you have to set it to the middle in the present.

Whew. Again, you probably already figured it out, but if not I hope this helps.

i tried that and i still cant do the fusion of them
FC is 3411-1219-7074
ANIME is Awesome

User Info: The_Ninjadillo

The_Ninjadillo
4 years ago#4
You're sure?

Let's double check what you're doing:

1. You're going to when rehearsal starts and looking at the switches. Some should be moved, but a few will be in the middle. Track where on the board (top left, bottom right, etc.) these unmoved switches are.
2. You're going to when rehearsal ends and looking at the switches. Like before, some should be moved, but a few will be in the middle. Track where on the board these unmoved switches are.
3. Remember the unmoved switches from the start of rehearsal? Look at their corresponding positions at the end of rehearsal. That position and placement will carry over to the present.

For example, let's say the top right switch at the start of rehearsal is in the middle, or unmoved. At the end of rehearsal, the top right switch is moved up. In the present, you would move that switch up. (That's not actually the solution, just an example).

The same logic applies for the switches at the end of rehearsal. As another example (not the solution) if the top left switch is in the middle at the end of rehearsal, but at the start of rehearsal it's to the left, in the present you would move it to the left.

There is one exception to this, which is the bottom right switch, which has been moved both at the beginning and end of rehearsal. This switch should be be in the middle in the present.
Playing right now: Rune Factory 5

User Info: Zerodaj

Zerodaj
4 years ago#5
All I have in my time memo is 2 days ago dress rehearsal and the current time. That's it. I've been stuck for hours. I've been trying almost every time using psi and found that the same switches are top left up position, and bottom right at left position during times 1700 and 1900.

I've also been trying every time frame with every section all three with these times to see if anything is different. I'm so darn lost!! I just need the solution. HELP!
Nananana Cat Man!

User Info: Tactician_J

Tactician_J
4 years ago#6
Zerodaj posted...
All I have in my time memo is 2 days ago dress rehearsal and the current time. That's it.

In the area with the seats, cameras, and top hat, did you find the full schedule? It's tucked in the folded-up seat.

User Info: Zerodaj

Zerodaj
4 years ago#7
Tactician_J posted...
Zerodaj posted...
All I have in my time memo is 2 days ago dress rehearsal and the current time. That's it.

In the area with the seats, cameras, and top hat, did you find the full schedule? It's tucked in the folded-up seat.

It's funny, right before I came to revisit this page to see if someone responded, I opened up my game again looked through my in game thoughts, and saw the think about the folded up chair. I thought I did that already so I didn't think about it.

I went back and saw the folded down chair, and thus felt like baka. Then I went back onto this page to delete or edit the post then I saw yours. I've never had problems gaming before. Well, there's a first for everything!

Sometimes you just have to put it down for several hours to see the answer.

The fusion part was confusing for a while but I got it.
Nananana Cat Man!

User Info: zellrang

zellrang
4 years ago#8
in other words... other than the bottom right switch which supposed to be in the middle, just remember the position of the other moved switches...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A