• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Man I don't have any quests to increase my Bridge Alliance rep.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 weeks ago#1
When the hell do these pop up? I'm cool with Theleme but no one in Hikmet offers me anything.
Latest Review - God Eater 3
http://wethenerdy.com/god-eater-3-switch-review/

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
4 weeks ago#2
Friends,

Someone complained about it below.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/205487-greedfall/78020416

I think they are more quests, so it might raise with them. But read this thread, it might help. OR google.

Good luck. Like in life, you can not be everyone's friend.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?

StaticPenguin
4 weeks ago#3
Thanks!

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 weeks ago#4
It's a bug, of sorts. If you don't go back to see Burhan, the subsequent quests never trigger. Although you never get a prompt to go see him.

Amusingly, ALL of them triggered for me when I went back to him right at the end. He asked me if I wanted to raise my status with them, and I was like 'nope, got a boss fight to do!' :) He then gives you his personal firearm, Governor's Lightning, which was good for the boss fight!

StaticPenguin
4 weeks ago#5
Maelora posted...
It's a bug, of sorts. If you don't go back to see Burhan, the subsequent quests never trigger. Although you never get a prompt to go see him.

Amusingly, ALL of them triggered for me when I went back to him right at the end. He asked me if I wanted to raise my status with them, and I was like 'nope, got a boss fight to do!' :) He then gives you his personal firearm, Governor's Lightning, which was good for the boss fight!
I'll do that. I'm just about to start the coup quests.

I triggered the quest line but then reloaded the save to get other stuff out of the way.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: InfernalRage

InfernalRage
4 weeks ago#6
Maelora posted...

@Maelora Where is Burhan located again or where can I find him?? This is the last faction I haven't raised to nice level and I would like to!
"Those who do not appreciate life.... do not deserve life." ----- John Kramer, Jigsaw

User Info: Moratorium79

Moratorium79
3 weeks ago#7
Maelora posted...

This exact same thing happened to me and it was hilarious. De Sardet was practically clinically insane; she offered help one sentence and the next was calling him a traitor and berating him. It was extremely amusing, even though I wish I would have been prompted to talk to him when I should have. The comedy made up for it though.
PSN: moratorium79
DD:DA Pawn: Xantara

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 weeks ago#8
InfernalRage posted...
Maelora posted...

@Maelora Where is Burhan located again or where can I find him?? This is the last faction I haven't raised to nice level and I would like to!

He's the main man up the stairs in the palace at Hikmet.

I don't blame you for forgetting about him, as the game NEVER directs you back to him due to a bug.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: KadeAuron

KadeAuron
3 weeks ago#9
I remember near the end of the game and i went to talk to him. My character was yelling at him about something completely different. I was like, "WTF is she talking about?"
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah
(edited 3 weeks ago)

StaticPenguin
3 weeks ago#10
Okay so basically, you get quests for them starting the moment you finish the Coup.

If you don't go back to Burhan and confront him about the guy who went after the Thierna then you're in for that whole conversation where Sardet accuses the Bridge of treason.
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Man I don't have any quests to increase my Bridge Alliance rep.
  • Post New Message