• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Can you be evil?

User Info: Suuns

Suuns
4 weeks ago#1
And if yes, how does the world react? Is there any morality locked quests, abilities, armor etc.?
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

User Info: KadeAuron

KadeAuron
4 weeks ago#2
Suuns posted...
And if yes, how does the world react? Is there any morality locked quests, abilities, armor etc.?

Ehh... It's a bit more complicated than that. The choices are more grey than good or evil.
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah

User Info: Raverbasher

Raverbasher
4 weeks ago#3
Suuns posted...

Not like how you think. There is no alignment, just actions and consequences. Instead of being diplomatic you could just kill people. If there is a hostage your companion hates and wants to kill you could encourage them to spare the hostage or slit the hostage's throat. But there is no alignment or shift of alignment after any choices, just you making a decision then dealing with the consequences.

If you act in a groups interests though, they will like you more. Other than some extra dialogue where they praise you I'm not sure how else it affects the game.

Having said all that, the main character you play is a diplomat, and part of your task seems to be stopping war breaking out. So if you come across an "evil" group of people intent on disrupting the peace, the game automatically sets you against them, rather than being able to join them or abstain from stopping them.
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling; but in rising every time we troll - Confucius, 0 AD.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
4 weeks ago#4
Friends,

Well it does have factions. and you have a companion from each faction in your group. ( I think ).

So you could just steam roll through, and be a prick 24/7, and see what happens.

You will loose out on your companions bonus, and in some cases they might turn on you.

But most things seem to have "OPTIONS" to complete them. Either intimidate, Charisma, bribe, etc, or out right attack.

wearing faction armor helps with Naut quests. But you can just rush in if you want. But you can also be very good at sneaking, OR vigor, for jumping and stuff.

It might be fun for a second run. " TOTAL PRICK" and see what changes. Good luck.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?

User Info: Redmacabre

Redmacabre
4 weeks ago#5
To those who want to be evil, I applaud you. I hate upsetting people and end up re-loading if I lose reputation points from Companions.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Can you be evil?
  • Post New Message