• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Gamespot review

User Info: saintforlife

saintforlife
4 weeks ago#1
5/10

Ouch. Might be skipping this game.

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
4 weeks ago#2
it's a lot of fun. and it's free from the trappings that ails AAA rpgs these days. it's definitely worth a play.
"Tried to point my finger, but the wind was blowing me around
in circles, circles."

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
4 weeks ago#3
saintforlife posted...
5/10

ign gave it a 8.2. Seems this game is getting a mixed reaction.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all

User Info: BungalowDub420

BungalowDub420
4 weeks ago#4
5/10? hahaha. ok.I haven't been able to stop playing it, but stay classy GameSpot.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

saintforlife
4 weeks ago#5
finalfantasy94 posted...
saintforlife posted...
5/10

ign gave it a 8.2. Seems this game is getting a mixed reaction.

Yeah that's weird. I need to find a third review.

User Info: antking61

antking61
4 weeks ago#6
They gave the original Monster Hunter a 5.7 and I haven't listened to a damn thing they've said since then.
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

saintforlife
4 weeks ago#7
😆

User Info: Moratorium79

Moratorium79
4 weeks ago#8
I wouldn’t skip it based on any review if this is the kind of game you like to play. If you’re into immersive story driven rpgs where your decisions help to shape the world you’re playing in, mixed with great combat and open yet tightly wound quests, then pick it up! No review can stop you.
PSN: moratorium79
DD:DA Pawn: Xantara

User Info: DeliveryDude

DeliveryDude
4 weeks ago#9
Moratorium79 posted...
I wouldn’t skip it based on any review if this is the kind of game you like to play. If you’re into immersive story driven rpgs where your decisions help to shape the world you’re playing in, mixed with great combat and open yet tightly wound quests, then pick it up! No review can stop you.

This.

Idk about you guys, but when I’m thinking about buying a game I watch gameplay videos and form my opinion then.

I don’t read people’s reviews because every body is different. I might like it, GameStop might not.

My score for the game is a 7/10

User Info: abdou

abdou
4 weeks ago#10
so some chinese dude writes for Gamespot thinks it's mediocre and you let than alone influence your decision? ridiculousness.
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Gamespot review
  • Post New Message