• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Item dupe with Kurt

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
1 month ago#1
Not that useful, since it'll only work the once, but if Kurt is high enough level, you can dupe some decent uniques.

When the coin coup starts via the cutscene in Constantin's hall, the game seems to remove Kurt from the party and dump his equipment in your inventory (I guess maybe if the relationship is too low, he actually leaves your party maybe?). When he rejoins your party, he has what he was wearing and you have a copy in your inventory.

Not sure if it matters, but Kurt was an active member of my party when I triggered the cutscene.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
1 month ago#2
I simply cannot comprehend people who drop £45 on a new game and then try their best to cheat and ruin it for themselves. it's just ..baffling..
Gamer for life: PS4 Pro - Switch - Mame Cab - Raspberry pi 3b - ZX Spectrum - Commodore 64 - BBC Model B

User Info: Kugoa

Kugoa
1 month ago#3
Atarigamer posted...
I simply cannot comprehend people who drop £45 on a new game and then try their best to cheat and ruin it for themselves. it's just ..baffling..

And I cannot comprehend why people like you think that people who like to cheat, are "ruining the game for themselves". It, too, is just.. baffling.
"I've lived through the horrors a force like that creates, and I won't let it happen in this time too! Even if it means taking you.. DOWN!!"

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
1 month ago#4
Kugoa posted...
And I cannot comprehend why people like you think that people who like to cheat, are "ruining the game for themselves". It, too, is just.. baffling.
Same I cannot comprehend why anyone would care how other people play a game its, just baffling.
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
I really want Suikoden 6!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Kazadora2099

Kazadora2099
1 month ago#5
Atarigamer posted...

It's not like TC tried to exploit the game, they noticed this naturally in a quest due to the game design. It would affect anyone doing this quest and I doubt its avoidable. Just chill... if it doesn't affect you why complain?
PSN & XBL: TheRaven2099
Dragon's Dogma - Pawn - Elora Danan 90 Sorc

User Info: siarhei

siarhei
1 month ago#6
Pulp posted...
Not that useful, since it'll only work the once, but if Kurt is high enough level, you can dupe some decent uniques.

When the coin coup starts via the cutscene in Constantin's hall, the game seems to remove Kurt from the party and dump his equipment in your inventory (I guess maybe if the relationship is too low, he actually leaves your party maybe?). When he rejoins your party, he has what he was wearing and you have a copy in your inventory.

Not sure if it matters, but Kurt was an active member of my party when I triggered the cutscene.

Happened to me too.

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
1 month ago#7
Atarigamer posted...

Lol. This entire site was created with the premise of sharing tips, cheats and tricks. Don't hurt yourself.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: Undietaker

Undietaker
1 month ago#8
I had every skill, talent and attribute maxed and 100k gold at level one. Having a great time with the game.

PC master race.

User Info: Talgonite

Talgonite
1 month ago#9
I digitally uploaded the entire game into my consciousness via cybernetic uplink. I am now one with the game and there is nothing I do not know about it.

Cyborg master race.
3DS FC: 0748-6657-0652

User Info: Redmacabre

Redmacabre
1 month ago#10
Talgonite posted...
I digitally uploaded the entire game into my consciousness via cybernetic uplink. I am now one with the game and there is nothing I do not know about it.

Cyborg master race.

What is de Sardet's first name?
  1. Boards
  2. GreedFall
  3. Item dupe with Kurt
  • Post New Message