• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#1
She's loved in game, but I see a lot of people not gelling with her. I get that her character is the 'go against the grain' type character, but I really enjoyed her in CS2 when she and her dad slugged it out and had that mutual respect. He ended up being my favorite NPC in that game.

But it seems her knack for hitting on girls and being super thirsty for young women is a turn off for some.

I'm still early chapter two and haven't seen her yet in 3, but what do you think about her character?
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: LiasLuck

LiasLuck
2 weeks ago#2
She was fine and pretty cool in 1 and 2

in CS 3 her only character trait is that she's gay and wants to f*** everyone, I can't remember what else she contributed to scenes beyond that

Like even in the game they keep commenting how Angelica needs to calm down already while in 1 and 2 they were just ''oh you''
''I'm invincible! ...Or am I?''

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#3
LiasLuck posted...
She was fine and pretty cool in 1 and 2

in CS 3 her only character trait is that she's gay and wants to f*** everyone, I can't remember what else she contributed to scenes beyond that

Wow. She's sounds like a doujin creators wet dream. Lol.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
2 weeks ago#4
She's literally a pedophile and sexual predator. Those are pretty big negatives in anyone's personality.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#5
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
She's literally a pedophile and sexual predator. Those are pretty big negatives in anyone's personality.

Hmm. I suppose that and being super effective at Kung Fu are all big no nos for those with children.

Shame. I liked her nun Persona in CS2.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
2 weeks ago#6
Not sure her kung fu skills enter into the picture at all. CS needs a martial artist, it's just a shame the only one we've got is a pedophile.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#7
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
Not sure her kung fu skills enter into the picture at all.

It was joke. You dont want to protect your children from a super strong pedo who could kill you with their bare hands was the implied message.

User Info: randomtology

randomtology
2 weeks ago#8
I like her and I have plenty of friends who are fans too. Some of her gags are eyeroll worthy, but none of her actions are any worse than any of the horny male characters. I don't think it's fair to say her being gay is her only character trait in CS3, since she does other stuff too for the limited screen time she has.

Frankly it kinda feels like only gamefaq has a hatred for her.

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#9
randomtology posted...
Frankly it kinda feels like only gamefaq has a hatred for her.

I dunno.....she didn't even rank in the final popularity poll of CS4. That's what caused me to make this.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Siegfriedl88

Siegfriedl88
2 weeks ago#10
....I dont hate her, im pretty indifferent. I thought most of what she did in chapter 3 was amusing, the slapstick comedy chasing routine was nothing if not entertaining :p
Playing Atm :Persona 5(Ps4), Sakura wars,so long my love(Ps2),Devil Survivor 2: record breaker(3DS)
https://imgur.com/6cW8i20
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers