• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
  3. Non-review copies are already shipping

User Info: version15

version15
4 days ago#1
Someone just posted a copy of TOCS3 on facebook, anyone else received an early copy?
I play everything.

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo
4 days ago#2
I got mine from NISA's store, they have processed payment but haven't shipped yet. From my past experience with NISA, they ship in time for it to arrive the day before release typically.

User Info: theNightster

theNightster
4 days ago#3
randomweirdo posted...
I got mine from NISA's store, they have processed payment but haven't shipped yet. From my past experience with NISA, they ship in time for it to arrive the day before release typically.
I still haven't gotten the email about my payment being processed yet, which worries me that something got f***ed up on my end
you'll never see it coming!!!!

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo
4 days ago#4
theNightster posted...
randomweirdo posted...
I still haven't gotten the email about my payment being processed yet, which worries me that something got f***ed up on my end

I just got mine on Tuesday evening and I know I was among the first to preorder and the date for my order is January 17th. It's very possible they are still working on processing all the orders. While I haven't had it happen, I do think they also notify you if something goes wrong. But they definitely give themselves plenty of time to get the payments processed before they start shipping since not all of them go perfectly smooth and there are likely a bunch of support requests for things like payment information changes, shipping address changes, etc. since not everyone remembers to go update an address or payment info when that changes.

You can also check the status on NISA's store page. When payment processes the status changes to processing and when its shipped there will be another change and you can get tracking info there.

User Info: theNightster

theNightster
4 days ago#5
randomweirdo posted...
I just got mine on Tuesday evening and I know I was among the first to preorder and the date for my order is January 17th. It's very possible they are still working on processing all the orders. While I haven't had it happen, I do think they also notify you if something goes wrong. But they definitely give themselves plenty of time to get the payments processed before they start shipping since not all of them go perfectly smooth and there are likely a bunch of support requests for things like payment information changes, shipping address changes, etc. since not everyone remembers to go update an address or payment info when that changes.

You can also check the status on NISA's store page. When payment processes the status changes to processing and when its shipped there will be another change and you can get tracking info there.
ah okay, I didn't preorder until March 22nd so that might have something to do with it.
you'll never see it coming!!!!

User Info: Tyndis

Tyndis
4 days ago#6
I've heard rumors that influencers will be streaming it by the 15th, guess we'll see soon.
https://streamable.com/c56t
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Browmkey

Browmkey
4 days ago#7
Ordered on Jan 17th and mine still says Pending . . .

User Info: swablu

swablu
4 days ago#8
No reason to rush it, perfect time for me to finish CS2 Epilogue, CS3 Prologue & go back to 3rd Door /zero/ao scenes for a full refresher
Waiting for: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III,The Last of Us Part II,Death Stranding,FF VII Remake,Persona 5 R

User Info: Jokke009

Jokke009
4 days ago#9
randomweirdo posted...

I never have ordered from the Nisa Store before (Europe btw), so I hope it arrives around the release date :). My status is still infullfilled, but payment was succesful atleast :D

User Info: SKN

SKN
4 days ago#10
randomweirdo posted...
theNightster posted...
randomweirdo posted...

@randomweirdo so far in my case I didn't get a email But Nisa charged me with a "pending" payment Since October 8 is that normal ?
KOF 98 is one of the best fighting games in the world
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
  3. Non-review copies are already shipping
  • Post New Message