[Spoilers] Your favorite moments in the entire serie ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
  3. [Spoilers] Your favorite moments in the entire serie ?

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
4 months ago#1
Hello.

I'm here to speak about about my favorite moments in the whole Kiseki serie. And I want to hear yours too.

So it's obviously gonna spoil everywhere. So please, before listing your favorite moment, say which games you're gonna spoil and at what moment in the game (early/mid/late-game...) and use the "spoiler" tag.

I'll speak about Zero, Ao, Sen 1 and Sen 3 (until mid game for this one, I haven't finished it yet).
As a side note, I have not yet finished Sora 2 and 3 so that's why there won't be any moments from those games.

My list is in no particular order. Here it comes :

1-The Black Auctions from Zero no Kiseki (chapter 3)
Really epic moment at the end when you have to flee. Awesome fight with Garcia, and a bit of Randy's backstory which is always fine in my book. Nice appearances of Lechter and Yin too.

2-Crossbell's Longest Day from Zero no Kiseki (final chapter)
Such an epic final chapter. The part where the city is in chaos and everyone is trying to defend it just rocks, plus Sergei is fighting too and I really like the character. the car chase is pretty cool, another badass moment for Sergei. The second fight with Garcia is nice too and the ending is just awesome with Renne and everything.

3-West Zemuria's Trade Conference from Ao no Kiseki (chapter 2)
It's always a good thing when I got to see Osborne, awesome speech by him to the SSS and you can see how charismatic and mighty he is. The dreadful killings of the terrorists by the Red Constellation is great in a horrible way too.

4-Ao no Kiseki's chapter 3.
Everything is going out of hand, everything is exploding and you can see Lechter and Kilika in action.

5-Ao no Kiseki's Fragment chapter.
Garcia again and it's too damn good to be able to play him a bit. Revelations too ! About Zeit and Lazy. Nice lore about Sept-Terrions, Ouroboros and the Church.

6-Ao no Kiseki's final chapter.
The thing I like the most about this final chapter is that something that could have been seen as an inconsistency is in fact explained by something about KeA's real nature. You know, when you begin Zero no Kiseki, there's a flash-forward where you see the SSS in the final dungeon, then it goes back to present as you see Lloyd in a train to Crossbell... BUT, when you are finally at this final dungeon, the things you saw during the prologue are differents and Estelle and Joshua are with you.
I thought at this moment "Well, this thing in the prologue is just a tutorial so if it's inconsistent it's not really a problem..." But I was somehow disappointed with that. But Falcom are so f***ing awesome that they just explained that and in a really nice way. KeA is able to change reality and the timeline. So in fact,
what you see during the prologue HAS happened and when you get back to Lloyd in the train it's not really a flashback. It's just that at their first attempt, the SSS had failed to save KeA from Joachim so,
with her powers, KeA resetted the timeline and made some changes so that the SSS would be helped by Estelle, Joshua and Renne. It just blew my mind.
Anyway, this chapter is awesome as a whole too. Great fight between Kevin and the Aion and Estelle,
Joshua, Pater-Mater and Renne against another one. Sad moment when Pater-Mater dies. Ian is in fact a badguy (and a douche) and it's coming out of nowhere. You have to punch Arios in the face which is great because I hate Arios. It's too bad the final fight is kinda plagued by a horrible fight with this blonde b*tch but whatever, the fight against Demiourgos is awesome and Azure Arbitrator is certainly the best final boss music ever.

More incoming...

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
4 months ago#2
7-Sen no Kiseki's chapter 5 (I think...)
The first Sen was my first Kiseki and when I won the fight in the mine against C (which is a really hard fight, IMO) I just thought "Damn ! This game is in fact REALLY GOOD !".
Also, we get to play Angelica and it's just over-the-top.

8-Rean speaks to Rufus from Sen no Kiseki 3's chapter 2.
Well I didn't understand all of it to be frank but damn... Rufus's speech about Osborne was INTENSE. The part where he said Osborne is his "true father" really gave me the chills as a Osborne fanboy.

9-Sen no Kiseki 3's chapter 2 ending.
The little part where you see Lloyd is so awesome for a fan of the Crossbell arc. Lloyd new design is HOT. It really gave me the chills too. Plus, brofist.

So, what's yours favorite moments in this wonderful serie ?

User Info: Tyndis

Tyndis
4 months ago#3
gatooo posted...
I thought at this moment "Well, this thing in the prologue is just a tutorial so if it's inconsistent it's not really a problem..."

Same here, but I wonder how that works when it comes to the prologues of CS1 and 3.
https://streamable.com/c56t

User Info: Tyndis

Tyndis
4 months ago#4
Tyndis posted...
gatooo posted...
I thought at this moment "Well, this thing in the prologue is just a tutorial so if it's inconsistent it's not really a problem..."

Same here, but I wonder how that works when it comes to the prologues of CS1 and 3.

Come to think about it.. most of the characters that have been missing from the cs prologues have ended up "dead", I wonder if that's a sign when it comes to Aurelia.
https://streamable.com/c56t

User Info: OmigawdMatt

OmigawdMatt
4 months ago#5
I played this without spoilers, so this portion of the game was heartwarming:

Cold Steel II when you are in Celdic and are getting hints in the form of Chess and you're thinking, "Holy crap, this HAS to be Machias. He's the first to be found, and will be OKAY!"

The first several hours, you're the only Class VII student and you have no idea who and where everyone is for each region (that was separated into 3 according to Valimar). It was dark and depressing.
PSN: OmigawdMatt

User Info: Ippongi_Ryuta

Ippongi_Ryuta
4 months ago#6
Weissmann returning Joshua’s memories.

Estelle and Joshua’s reunion.

“Rufina”’s reveal beneath the Aster House.

Lloyd and co. entering the Fort of Sun.

Lloyd and co. duelling with Arianrhod.

Crow shooting Osborne in Heimdallr and the following chaos that ensues.

Rean and Crow’s duel outside Trista.

Crow’s backstory abroad the Pantagruel.

Rean uniting with the entirety of Class VII at the Bracer Guild in Heimdallr.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III, Dragon Quest XI

User Info: Williethered01

Williethered01
4 months ago#7
Ippongi_Ryuta posted...
Weissmann returning Joshua’s memories.

Estelle and Joshua’s reunion.

“Rufina”’s reveal beneath the Aster House.

Lloyd and co. entering the Fort of Sun.

Lloyd and co. duelling with Arianrhod.

Crow shooting Osborne in Heimdallr and the following chaos that ensues.

Rean and Crow’s duel outside Trista.

Crow’s backstory abroad the Pantagruel.

Rean uniting with the entirety of Class VII at the Bracer Guild in Heimdallr.

I really like your list, but especially that last one. I just got to that part yesterday and it was such a fantastic moment. Class VII was the primary reason I loved the first 2 games so much, and to see them all finally together again in one place was really great. Especially given how 2 ended, with them all splitting up and leaving Rean in a pretty sad spot. Was really cool to see it come full circle.

Additionally, I would add the end of Chapter 2 of CS3 to the list. Seeing the SSS smiling as the train passed by. And that brofist. The feels. I know OP had it on their list as well, but damn if they weren't absolutely right about it. One of the best moments in the game

User Info: Ryuukishin

Ryuukishin
4 months ago#8
Zero:
Mid game to end game
- Everything with Renne; she alone made Zero great for me. Her great first impression was way before Sky SC's release or spoilers in 3rd (which I never watched).
Mid-Game?
- Arc en Ciel music play. Really digged the atmosphere and all

Late-Game
- The positively tear-jearking scene after the Final Boss
- The sidequest with the bad-mouthing superspeed Granny, related to a fake brand maker or something like that.

Ao:
Early game
- Trade Conference and the the scene with Heiyue and Red Constellation at the end of the chapter with "The Ferocious Beast" playing.
Mid-game:
- Every scene with "The Ferocious Beast" like the first encounter with Demon Vald.

Late-Game
- The tragic fate of Pater Mater *sniffs*
- Lloyds hilarious donkan proclamation right before the 1 vs 1 against Noel, hahaha.
- Divine Wolf Zeit and the very funny moment when he threatend the soldiers by "eating" one of them.
- The obvious: Arianrhod as a Society member who's not messed up, a troll, and/or a weirdo.

Honoroable mentions: Early Game Campanella's hear-say dialogue of Arios supposedly being roughly on Loewe's level (one potential powerhouse we might NEED in CS4... Falcom).
Mid game, end game Rixia's powerful family linage and her own potential.

CS1:
Early game to late game
- All moments with Rean and Alisa
- "Sh..sh....SHARON?!"

Mid-game to late mid-game?
- Ogre Mode scenes
- Fie and Laura's bonding moment as the strongest duo of Thor.
- Alfin teasing the brocon factors in Elize when she invited Rean to the dancing event

Late game - The bad@ss teacher moments during the Finale

CS2:
Early game - The whole Intermission Chapter on the enemy ship
- Rean reuniting with Class VII (*hnnghhh* at the scene with Alisa)
- Rean's secret technique: Way of headpatting against Altina
- Tsundere Celine
- Playable Sharon and Claire

Early game, I think - The flashback scenes at the Shrines with Dreichels
Late game
- Victor vs McBurn (even though it was rather short-ish)

User Info: Riez_95

Riez_95
4 months ago#9
This is Mine, i havent play CS so cant comment :/

SC :

Agate telling his past to tita

Ofc estelle and joshua reunion

Kevin revealed his true identity

3rd :

Kevin first meeting with Ries and rufina

Kloe moon door 3

The whole chapter 7

i just started Zero no kiseki evolution for a while
Lloyd and co comment about S.S.S just like Bracer Ripoff in the prologue is so funny lol
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
  3. [Spoilers] Your favorite moments in the entire serie ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived