• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal Knights
  3. Is there a way to reset the vacant islands too?
Say, for example, that I wanted to clear one of my entire "vacant" islands. Is there a way to do that? I know by default, resetting a universe preserves your home island as well as all purchased vacant islands. However, if I specifically wanted to reset a single vacant island, is that possible? A real world example would be as follows:

1. I purchase a deed for a vacant desert island.
  2. I use the Super Drill and end up clearing almost the entire island of sand.
  3. I decided later down the road that I want to build a sand base on that island...but I no longer have any sand.
  4. Can I reset the island without disrupting my home island or any other vacant islands and still retain my game progress (ie. I don't want to delete the entire universe and start fresh as it's a pain to go through every island in the story again - not to mention the time spent making my awesome home island).

Thanks in advance.
Pokemon Sword/Shield - Dedicated Breeder
Switch Friend Code: SW-2455-1197-3417 (IGN: Chuckmate)
(edited 1 year ago)
Dbowers5 1 year ago#2
Unfortunately, I don’t think so.
Dbowers5 1 year ago#3
You can steal sand from a non-locked island and build it again, then regenerate the sand, but I suspect that you’re biggest problem isn’t being out of sand...
TheConsoleHero 1 year ago#4
Yeah...I figured as much. Thanks for the reply, though.
Pokemon Sword/Shield - Dedicated Breeder
Switch Friend Code: SW-2455-1197-3417 (IGN: Chuckmate)
Hope-Seeker 1 year ago#5
Hmm, i wonder if you can just buy a deed and use it again...I'll try it a bit later

1. Boards
  2. Portal Knights
  3. Is there a way to reset the vacant islands too?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A