You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Avengers
  3. im sick of MCU pandering from marvel adaptions

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#1
we have a avengers team of the massive number of avengers who should we use

"eh just use the MCU avengers minus hawk eye i dont like him"

its gotten so old and i love the MCU its just i want to see creativity from adaptions not just copy what is popular
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Way2Dawn22

Way2Dawn22
2 months ago#2
They were the better avengers before the movies bud. Sorry you hate popularity

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
2 months ago#3
Way2Dawn22 posted...

Haha, right? Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor are in too many Avengers books for me to count or even ballpark off the top of my head. Hulk and Black Widow regularly join and leave the team as well. Not sure why it's somehow offensive to include these long-time, core members of the team.

AceMos
2 months ago#4
kevin804635 posted...
Way2Dawn22 posted...

Haha, right? Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor are in too many Avengers books for me to count or even ballpark off the top of my head. Hulk and Black Widow regularly join and leave the team as well. Not sure why it's somehow offensive to include these long-time, core members of the team.

why not just use the original founders if this is going to be your argument
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
2 months ago#5
AceMos posted...
kevin804635 posted...
Way2Dawn22 posted...

You misinterpreted what I was saying. I'm not making arguments for why these characters should be in the game. I'm simply pointing out that it's stupid for people to complain that they're in given their history with the team.

AceMos
2 months ago#6
kevin804635 posted...
AceMos posted...
kevin804635 posted...
Way2Dawn22 posted...

You misinterpreted what I was saying. I'm not making arguments for why these characters should be in the game. I'm simply pointing out that it's stupid for people to complain that they're in given their history with the team.

see i like when adaptions do NEW things but EVERYTHING uses this team now

which just makes all adaptions feel to samey

they killed the far better avengers earths mightiest heroes cartoon just to make a new cartoon to pander tot he MCU for example a cartoon that no one watches or gives a s*** about

User Info: CoherentInsanit

CoherentInsanit
2 months ago#7
Still doesn't make sense. Complaining about the obvious picks for an Avengers team? Might as well complain about Human Torch and Invisible Woman being in a Fantastic Four game.

AceMos
2 months ago#8
CoherentInsanit posted...
Still doesn't make sense. Complaining about the obvious picks for an Avengers team? Might as well complain about Human Torch and Invisible Woman being in a Fantastic Four game.

a better example would have been to use the X-men another team with a wide range of members

User Info: Havok83

Havok83
2 months ago#9
Its the exact MCU original lineup minus Hawkeye. They could have varied things by adding 2 additional characters

User Info: CoherentInsanit

CoherentInsanit
2 months ago#10
Well everyone keep in mind that they'll be adding free characters and maps over time. And given some of the tweets from Crystal Dynamics, they're well aware of the fans wanting Hawkeye. I'd bet he's one of the first batch to be added.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Avengers
  3. im sick of MCU pandering from marvel adaptions