• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. How come I only 4 candles by the Zote statue?

User Info: JollySanta

JollySanta
2 months ago#1
He’s not golden either but I unlocked and beat (90% sure) invincible + 9 adjectives Grey prince zote. Yet I only have 4 candles and I am still able to fight him via dream nail. Is there anything to unlock with this statue?
You've met with a terrible fat, haven't you? ~ Happy masks salesman
Creator of bug net/lamp 3 heart hero mode challenge in ALBW, participate...pretty please!

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
2 months ago#2
You only get 4 candles and this is to indicate that you only need to win this many times to make Bretta leave Zote (which ends the "story of Zote" in the game).

The max he can be fought is ten times. I cheesed the fight to get them all and, after 10, you can't fight him anymore and the statue turns gold. That's all you get.

User Info: JollySanta

JollySanta
2 months ago#3
Thanks pal. Why do they make me fight invincible Zote so many times though?!😫

Oh, I each adjective doesn’t necessarily indicate one level up because at first they give him several! Silly Billy! -_-
You've met with a terrible fat, haven't you? ~ Happy masks salesman
Creator of bug net/lamp 3 heart hero mode challenge in ALBW, participate...pretty please!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
2 months ago#4
Why do they make me fight invincible Zote so many times though?!

For fun and challenge, I suppose.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. How come I only 4 candles by the Zote statue?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A