• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: YiddosRule

YiddosRule
6 months ago#1
...this game would be so good...I literally cannot believe how much fun and frustration this game has given me, great stuff

I'll be back soon looking for help with bosses x
I know a thing or two about a thing or two

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
6 months ago#2
Yeah I've been looking at the game for quite a while but never made the purchase. It came out on Xbox GamePass so I gave it a try. Loved it instantly, so I went and purchased the game on Switch. 35 hours later I'm about to tackle the final boss. Amazing game, lore, music, visuals, gameplay.
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: Arkhemiel

Arkhemiel
6 months ago#3
I just used my gold coins to bring the total of this game down to 6 dollars and 50 cents.
Actually double dipping because I have it on ps4 but I've always wanted to have it on a handheld and vita doesn't have it.
I miss the days when I had a favorite video game character with runners up. Now no one comes to mind
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
5 months ago#4
I'm super late to this party as well. Grabbed it on the Halloween sale. Fun game, and my word that soundtrack deserves a nod.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
5 months ago#5
This game is probably the best ‘value’ (hours of fun I had playing/price) that I’ve played, or close to the best, with Breath of the Wild being close to it.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A