• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. The platforming section in Deepnest makes me...

User Info: Revocation68

Revocation68
3 months ago#21
Hotel_Security posted...
Already know. Not doing it. f*** this game if it expects that.

God, this entire thread is this dude whining about how any part of this game that gave him trouble is the worst thing ever and about how he has better things to do and how he's a poor victim because the game "makes him" have to redo a section.

I have more games/better ways to spend my time

Good riddance, you big baby. Go play The Last of Us, you casual.

I second that. I love the game, but games should be fun, and when you stop having fun you should stop playing.

Some people just shouldn't do challenging games and I have no problem with folks just skipping or not doing this stuff.

What we don't need is people who show up at these boards who rant and rave about how "unfair" or "cheap" something is and loudly announcing how they're going to quit. And then they get combative when those who respond suggest otherwise. This is about getting attention or "getting back" at both the game and the fans who support it but trashing it. TC doesn't deserve any sympathy with how he acted here.

You're ate up lmao. I beat the game long ago and have moved on to other games. It was only just a few days ago that someone bumped this topic, so I replied back.

Calm down, it's going to be okay.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
3 months ago#22
I beat the game long ago and have moved on to other games.

Yet had to come back here to respond so this point is irrelevant. And "Beat the game?" Big whup. Lot more to the game than that, casual.

Really? Reverting to the "Why so mad, bro" tactic? Why even bother responding when all you have is cliches?

Regardless, you're acting just like the whiny brat that I labeled you for. Thanks for the confirmation.

Revocation68
3 months ago#23
Hotel_Security posted...
I beat the game long ago and have moved on to other games.

Yet had to come back here to respond so this point is irrelevant. And "Beat the game?" Big whup. Lot more to the game than that, casual.

Really? Reverting to the "Why so mad, bro" tactic? Why even bother responding when all you have is cliches?

Regardless, you're acting just like the whiny brat that I labeled you for. Thanks for the confirmation.

You called me a casual, ohhh noooo. Does that make you feel better about yourself? Lol good lord. If you're not a troll then this is just sad

User Info: IggniFyre

IggniFyre
3 months ago#24
............... So yeah, can't wait for Silksong.

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
3 months ago#25
While Security is being quite excessively hostile about it, he's right.
XBL GT: Dapper DLnosaur.

Revocation68
3 months ago#26
Edgemaster70000 posted...
While Security is being quite excessively hostile about it, he's right.

He acts like Hollow Knight is his first born child.

"You said bad things about my game! REEEE!".

This is why people moved on from gamefaqs and went to better forums.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
2 months ago#27
He acts like Hollow Knight is his first born child.

Which was funny since, at the time I first responded, I had not even started Hollow Knight. I just know a whiny post when I see one.

However, I started the game this weekend and made it to the centipede section in question. Seriously THAT is what you're complaining about? It worked perfectly fine and the trick is maybe to downthrust earlier than you think you do since it'll connect early on and make it easy to bounce...could also use the charms to extend the length of the slash to make it even easier. Struggled with this for maybe five/ten minutes and have it down now and can bounce for hours. It's a useful skill for evading enemies and such as well.

"You said bad things about my game! REEEE!".

A little practice rather than claiming the game was unfair could have gone a long way, bud.

This is why people moved on from gamefaqs and went to better forums.

Says the guy who created a new topic on Gamefaqs. Also, no, it's not better elsewhere. You have whiny tough guys like yourself everywhere.

User Info: IggniFyre

IggniFyre
2 months ago#28
Well since this topic is a trainwreck so me going off topic won't matter:

I hope you're enjoying it~! It quickly became a game that, for the first time ever, I could confidently say is my favorite game I've ever experienced.

User Info: BloodPuppetX

BloodPuppetX
1 month ago#29
Fun read. I'm current at 88% completion. This might be the best Metroidvania I've ever played. (Still haven't beat it, though. ) I'm glad I finally got around to it.
Oh? Who are you, Mr. Bunny? This world is like the real world, but evil has twisted it.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. The platforming section in Deepnest makes me...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A