4 months ago #21
Hotel_Security posted...
Already know. Not doing it. f*** this game if it expects that.

God, this entire thread is this dude whining about how any part of this game that gave him trouble is the worst thing ever and about how he has better things to do and how he's a poor victim because the game "makes him" have to redo a section.

I have more games/better ways to spend my time

Good riddance, you big baby. Go play The Last of Us, you casual.

I second that. I love the game, but games should be fun, and when you stop having fun you should stop playing.

Some people just shouldn't do challenging games and I have no problem with folks just skipping or not doing this stuff.

What we don't need is people who show up at these boards who rant and rave about how "unfair" or "cheap" something is and loudly announcing how they're going to quit. And then they get combative when those who respond suggest otherwise. This is about getting attention or "getting back" at both the game and the fans who support it but trashing it. TC doesn't deserve any sympathy with how he acted here.

You're ate up lmao. I beat the game long ago and have moved on to other games. It was only just a few days ago that someone bumped this topic, so I replied back.

Calm down, it's going to be okay.

Previous Versions
4 months ago
Hotel_Security posted...
Already know. Not doing it. f*** this game if it expects that.

God, this entire thread is this dude whining about how any part of this game that gave him trouble is the worst thing ever and about how he has better things to do and how he's a poor victim because the game "makes him" have to redo a section.

I have more games/better ways to spend my time

Good riddance, you big baby. Go play The Last of Us, you casual.

I second that. I love the game, but games should be fun, and when you stop having fun you should stop playing.

Some people just shouldn't do challenging games and I have no problem with folks just skipping or not doing this stuff.

What we don't need is people who show up at these boards who rant and rave about how "unfair" or "cheap" something is and loudly announcing how they're going to quit. And then they get combative when those who respond suggest otherwise. This is about getting attention or "getting back" at both the game and the fans who support it but trashing it. TC doesn't deserve any sympathy with how he acted here.

You're ate up lmao. I brat the game long ago and have moved on to other games. It was only just a few days ago that someone bumped this topic, so I replied back.

Calm down, it's going to be okay.