• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Did you ever farm money?

User Info: wwwgippal2

wwwgippal2
7 months ago#1
Been doing it today and it honestly feels like cheating. I found a comfortable cycle that earns me 50+ geo's between sitting on a bench pretty quickly.
Myrish swamp, fat pink mast.

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
7 months ago#2
You can literally just run the trials in the colosseum of fools over and over again much faster. You don't really need that much money anyway.
XBL GT: Dapper DLnosaur.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
7 months ago#3
I think the only time I ever really farmed for Geo was when I made my Fragile Charms into Unbreakable ones.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: vendaval

vendaval
7 months ago#4
I did when I got to a point where the only obvious places I had yet to explore needed the lantern and I had spent all my geo on other stuff because I thought that it was either not mandatory (I.E. you could get one lantern somewhere else without buying one), or that it would become necessary later enough in the game that I was safe just buying other stuff.

I didn’t even prioritize getting important things. I’m fairly certain that the first thing I bought were all of the map markers, which I barely used.
"Something without flaws is without character. It doesn't bear it's creator imprint or have any personality." -Shigesato Itoi

User Info: screamish

screamish
6 months ago#5
Nope, only did one run on an area 'cause I don't have enough to buy a map. But farming ain't necessary in this game, you just have to explore and make sure you don't die before killing your shade
PSN: NeilPH901
Switch: SW-4687-5203-2609

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
4 months ago#6
Lol, I did it at the very beginning. I was bout to fight false knight, and I was all ‘I’m not losing all my geo (like 200, lol). So I grinded til I bought everything in Sky’s shop, and all the map lady’s as well. Got 45 geo from the one guard boi right before false knight, went down to the bench, and came back up. Twas fun, best place to grind early game.

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
4 months ago#7
Being an RPG player has ruined me. I started this game, then grinded til I had everything possible early game. Yes, even the lamp. Twas nice later on tho
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Did you ever farm money?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A