• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Physical copy ever coming out?

User Info: jojopellegrino

jojopellegrino
1 year ago#1
I thought I read before that it was slated for February of 2019.... Then it was cancelled. Now it's back on again? I don't know for sure. But I'm hoping someone here knows some good news, hopefully? lol
Recanize a real don when ya see one
Why would you even want a physical copy of a game like this? There's no servers to shut down and no multiplayer, and no way for them to remove your access to game features or anything.
XBL GT: Dapper DLnosaur.

jojopellegrino
1 year ago#3
1) My entire Switch library consists of physical games
2) I can resell it later on if I ever get tired of it

User Info: EffectAndCause

EffectAndCause
1 year ago#4
It’s 2018, so no.
http://i.imgur.com/wMshiEN.jpg

jojopellegrino
1 year ago#5
EffectAndCause posted...
It’s 2018, so no.

How about in 2019?

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
1 year ago#6
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Why would you even want a physical copy of a game like this? There's no servers to shut down and no multiplayer, and no way for them to remove your access to game features or anything.

Stores can be shut down. It's happening to the Wii Shop later this month. Single-player games are exactly the kind game I want physical copies of.
I like video games. They're pretty good.

jojopellegrino
1 year ago#7
LordAndrew posted...
Edgemaster70000 posted...

Stores can be shut down. It's happening to the Wii Shop later this month. Single-player games are exactly the kind game I want physical copies of.

Exactly.
But I guess there's no update on this Switch version yet..... ?

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 year ago#8
I just noticed cancelled releases for this from a Skybound Games on here? Was that supposed to be physical versions?
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
1 year ago#9
https://nintendoeverything.com/skybound-no-longer-working-with-team-cherry-on-physical-version-of-hollow-knight/
Based on the timing, it may be a sacrifice they had to make to finish The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Or maybe Team Cherry found a different publishing partner and haven't announced it yet.
I like video games. They're pretty good.

jojopellegrino
1 year ago#10
Damn Thats unfortunate. Lets see though anything can change.
  1. Boards
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Physical copy ever coming out?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A