• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Kliff Refine Waiting Room
Deej 1 month ago#1
Because for some reason, this topic doesn't seem to exist yet. Where's the enthusiasm for the BEST blue mage in the game? (Definitions of the word "best" may vary.)

...Remove the Atk check condition, IS. Please and thank you.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/5/5/3/AAdsRsAAChBh.jpg
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.
Tight-Knots 1 month ago#2
What a good boy!!!!!
Rhouveant 1 month ago#3
As much as I like him, it must be an OP refine to make me use him over other options. Mine is currently +1 and I used him a lot back in the day, but now I even forgot he exists.

BUT if they give him a good refine, I'm on this boat!

Deej 1 month ago#4
Tight-Knots posted...
What a good boy!!!!!
The goodest boy with the...not goodest Prf :[

Rhouveant posted...
As much as I like him, it must be an OP refine to make me use him over other options. Mine is currently +1 and I used him a lot back in the day, but now I even forgot he exists.

BUT if they give him a good refine, I'm on this boat!
Not sure what they have in store for him, but hopefully it's better than "extra stats, but with a weird condition attached." Just getting extra stats isn't anywhere near enough anymore...
NolanKryptonite 1 month ago#5
If this is broken enough, it might save my copies from being FDR3 fodder. I have 3-4 of him for some reason. Twinks keep chasing me -_\\
In the end, we all end up alone.
And no one is coming to save you.
Deej 1 month ago#6
NolanKryptonite posted...
If this is broken enough, it might save my copies from being FDR3 fodder. I have 3-4 of him for some reason. Twinks keep chasing me -_\\
Twinks chasing you sounds like the opposite of a problem :P
Tbh I have like 5 Idunns for Fortress Def/Res. All of them randomly happened off focus.
DrOchasio 1 month ago#7
Perhaps unconditional damage reduction, slaying, guard, and +5 to all if solo~
woah woah woah
FC: 4785-5028-0649
Mank 1 month ago#8
why is the FDR talking
i meant that as a joke
tankerminion1 1 month ago#9
That’s a beautiful Kliff. I haven’t heavily invested in him since I was waiting on the refine to decide where to go with him! Here’s hoping he gets his time in the spotlight
That's the Golden Deer for ya!
brainrotter 1 month ago#10
Hopefully they abandon the "weaker than enemy" condition. s***'s a damn millstone round his neck when it comes to dealing with statcreep
We live as we dream-- alone. -Joseph Conrad
FEH FC: 0523262833 | Lead: B!Eirika (+10)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Kliff Refine Waiting Room
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A