• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does anyone think it's ironic that F!El works better with Serios than Byleth?

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
1 month ago#1
Personally I just find it hilarious that her Fallen version works better in a team of Serios/Duma/Mila than Byleth /Huburt/Other BE.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
1 month ago#2
Life has a way of slapping you silly with irony if you allow it.
FEH: 7478218620 Switch: SW265144126916 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: _venport_

_venport_
1 month ago#3
Much like Edelgard does at the end of Azure Moon, this version of Edelgard has rejected her own humanity, embracing the idea of being a monster, a living weapon.
"DUDE! FACE! Why aren't you dead?"--Pete Abrams' Bun-Bun

User Info: Sir_Linebeck

Sir_Linebeck
1 month ago#4
I mean isn't Fallen Edelgard fallen because Byleth didn't team up with her.
*Yawn*

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
1 month ago#5
Isn't that how it goes? Becoming the thing you hate?
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: unsub1610

unsub1610
1 month ago#6
This version of Edelgard is the one that chose to do whatever it takes to gain power, being a monster or having to work with people she hated is kind of the last thing on her mind (wasn’t this version of her made with the bad guys‘ lost technology or something? We know she hated them).

To be as OP as her, you need to be evil, guys. Best message ever, love from IS.
FEH ID : 0846-378-842 || FGO ID : 848-179-642 || Switch FC : 5816-9712-3888

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 month ago#7
unsub1610 posted...
This version of Edelgard is the one that chose to do whatever it takes to gain power, being a monster or having to work with people she hated is kind of the last thing on her mind (wasn’t this version of her made with the bad guys‘ lost technology or something? We know she hated them).
Edelgard being a s*** person is a constant between all "versions" of her tho. Digimon Edel was just more desperate that Verdant Wind/Silver Snow Edel since all the major players of the evil molemen were dead by the time Dimitri had got to her (Thales/Arundel dies in Deirdriu, Cornelia gets BTFO in C18, Solon dies in chapter 8) so she had absolutely nothing to lose.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does anyone think it's ironic that F!El works better with Serios than Byleth?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A