• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I wish they'd take some of the older 3* and 4* units out of the summoning pool

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
3 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/2/9/AARoY7AABwEV.jpg

You think I want pulls like this while trying for Lyn and Tibarn? Ugh. Just stick them in the Weekly Revival banners or something if you don't want to remove them outright...
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
3 weeks ago#2
Yeah.

Or pull a Like or Fjorm and update their skills so they have a greater fodder value than 0.

Having not 2 but 1 skill in the ABC options and having those being rank 2 Live to Serve or Hone Atk is just...
just why.

Wish all the 4* units got both ABC skills to rank 3 at this point.
And healers like Wrys and Serra gave 2 ABC skills and gave them at rank 3.

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
3 weeks ago#3
It's kind of a lose-lose situation. The pool is bloated to hell and back, but removing them entirely brings in a number of problems.

Newer players or people who decide they want to build up a certain unit but don't have the right IV? Well, they kind get f***ed by it.

The worse issue is that the OG pool contains some pretty evergreen fodder, notably Desperation. Needing to burn grails for Despo sounds absolutely miserable.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: TraineeShanna

TraineeShanna
3 weeks ago#4
Most 4* healers are entirely worthless, but I wouldn't complain about them if IS just banished Raigh and Forrest
Rolf's Bow is funny in that its name tells you the problem - it's a bow, and it belongs to Rolf. It would be fine if those things were not true.
-Panthera

User Info: IndianaJones65

IndianaJones65
3 weeks ago#5
yes
demote all of them to 1-2* and put them in an arena medal gacha
DGS localization hype
Latest obsession: Pokemon Emerald Gold Symbols (1/7)

User Info: HowdyHowdy

HowdyHowdy
3 weeks ago#6
IndianaJones65 posted...
yes

Two birds one stone.

It'll never happen. I seriously can't understand why they even introduced medals. Might as well have just been stones for refining.
If you have no business, go away.
If you have business, go away.

User Info: Neonoia

Neonoia
3 weeks ago#7
IndianaJones65 posted...
yes
Yeah something like friend point system in fgo where you burn fp for the 1-3* unit gacha.
FEH ID: 2347027745
Same as always...

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 weeks ago#8
HowdyHowdy posted...
Two birds one stone.

It'll never happen. I seriously can't understand why they even introduced medals. Might as well have just been stones for refining.

just poor early design desicions

Do you all even remember what "badges" are?

at leas the shards are useful for RD Farming.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: ZenCalvin

ZenCalvin
3 weeks ago#9
i remember having to farm badges but now i have so much 😩😩😩

imagine being able to use badges to make certain units, a la heroic grails, but instead you select like 20 badges to make a 1-3* unit
dontworrii, zedtommo, and whatever other name i had, i am still elite

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 weeks ago#10
ZenCalvin posted...
i remember having to farm badges but now i have so much 😩😩😩

imagine being able to use badges to make certain units, a la heroic grails, but instead you select like 20 badges to make a 1-3* unit

now that s*** there is an idea
Cut the 3* pool of old stuff, spend blue badges to make a Shanna to get desperation fodder or whatever instead
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I wish they'd take some of the older 3* and 4* units out of the summoning pool
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A