• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which Character winning CYL 6 is worse

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
2 days ago#1
Let's be honest they're guaranteed next year

Chrom is at least a lord but do we really need another bad hygiene Brave hero?
Killer Queen has already touched this post
Owner of the Ultimate Sword:https://imgur.com/xeDSGLC

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
2 days ago#2
Bernie will at least be useful. Chrom's only got his Legendary form to be proud of.
FEH: 7478218620 Switch: SW265144126916 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: DreamUpColors

DreamUpColors
2 days ago#3
Chrom isn’t winning 6 😭😭😭😭😭 I am really sad about it but a remake will be announced or something stupid will happen. Everyone kept telling me he’d win cyl 5 and we know how that ended. It’s never going to work...

User Info: HowdyHowdy

HowdyHowdy
2 days ago#4
Will they make Bernie take a shower and fix her jungle hair? If so, then why not. If they wanna continue the hikikomori nonsense, then I'll take a Chrom.
If you have no business, go away.
If you have business, go away.

User Info: lke

lke
2 days ago#5
DreamUpColors posted...
Chrom isn’t winning 6 😭😭😭😭😭 I am really sad about it but a remake will be announced or something stupid will happen. Everyone kept telling me he’d win cyl 5 and we know how that ended. It’s never going to work...
Can you not start this again...

User Info: DreamUpColors

DreamUpColors
2 days ago#6
lke posted...
Can you not start this again...
What do you mean? It’s a topic that said Chrom is guaranteed to win and I’m saying that he isn’t, it’s a completely appropriate response please just let me cry about it its not like I’m going into your topics about free pulls and talking about it or something, it’s literally about Chrom and cyl.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
2 days ago#7
Bernadetta is way worse.

User Info: blasster

blasster
2 days ago#8
I mean, this is what you people said last year, only to be cucked gatekeeper and eirika, who nobody expect to win.
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Prof Layton 5 and 6 (3DS)

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
2 days ago#9
People who voting for "My favorite character is not in the game yet so i'm voting for this x character" is worst.
Bernadetta in CYL5 got more votes for her awful haircut, since the TS variant wasn't in the game yet.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which Character winning CYL 6 is worse
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A