• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should dragons have transformed map sprites?

User Info: Alpharos3236

Alpharos3236
1 month ago#1
After they've been in combat? - Results (24 votes)
Yes
75% (18 votes)
No
25% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If beasts get to have transformed map sprites, why can't dragons? I can only think of Grima as being awkward, since they rely on the rest of the body being off-screen

I play with animations off, so I never get to see chicken Fae... :( IS please fix
Ampharos!
what a time to be alive

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 month ago#2
Some yes some no
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677 / Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg
Personal FEH Spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2WsGkt9

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
1 month ago#3
I mean, the whole map sprites for beasts make them more unique out of the two transformation classes. So I don't know how I feel about their being dragon map sprites, especially since they would have be shrunk so small and it would look weird. lol
FEH Name: Zelia Aria l FEH ID: 3324183698 l
Current Lead: Azura +10 DF: +10 l

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
1 month ago#4
The beasts being transformed out of combat serves an actual gameplay mechanic though, they function differently than dragons. Which is why the Tellius dragons should have been classified as beasts and just been beast units that do magic damage. They function completely differently than other dragons in the series.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should dragons have transformed map sprites?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Change Display Hero? Tech Support2 Answers
Did Flayn drop without the ability to level? Build1 Answer
The Leo I summoned has red stars??? General1 Answer
Is what I heard true? Tech Support1 Answer
Another is what I heard true? Tech Support1 Answer