• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lmao remember when people though LMarth was going to end Dragons

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
4 days ago#1
He didnt even slow the old dragons down let alone the new ones. He needs a refine haha
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 days ago#2
Eh, he still does a decent job in Arena when he's a bonus unit.

Especially now that you only need one kill with the bonus.
https://t.co/vUgxsgJkfz
I draw stuff, now to protect yourself and those around you!

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
4 days ago#3
Remember when people thought L!Chrom was the most oppressive unit in the game? Oh, how young and naive we were, little did we know how absolutely utterly broken Schoolgirl Nowi was going to be...
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677 / Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg
Personal FEH Spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2WsGkt9
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: AlveinFencer

AlveinFencer
4 days ago#4
This is why I never take complaints about dragonslayers seriously.
Boku wa Dhaos wo taosu!
This board is a daycare with no adults.-HoshinoKatta

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
4 days ago#5
Did people think he'd remove dragons from the meta?
He needs to be +10 to remove them from arena, and he's red.

Even if Thrasir was a 170 BST Legendary Hero, it would be weird to think she'd end all dragons.

SirRobX posted...
Remember when people thought L!Chrom was the most oppressive unit in the game? Oh, how young and naive we were, little did we know how absolutely utterly broken Schoolgirl Nowi was going to be...

Still can't beleive IS is trying to pass that off as a school uniform...

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 days ago#6
remember when people were bad and couldn't kill QR dragons without a hypothetical Dragonbreaker?

I remember TEZeon in particular whining about not being able to kill Nowi with Bowlyns anymore...
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
4 days ago#7
Tbf, he does when he keeps his B skill. He can solo a full dragon team and I use him in AA exactly for that. What new dragons that don't get wrecked by Marth do you mean? Corrin? Grima? Mila? They all get wrecked by Marth. Perhaps you mean Sothis or Winter Sothis who have no dragon weakness? Oh wait, Marth still deletes them.

The only dragons that can put up a fight with Marth are maybe Duo Idunn who basically has to hope that she can one shot Marth unless he one rounds her the following turn and Duo Tiki who is perfectly capable of one shotting him but won't ever be able to tank him reliably.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 days ago#8
madninja1 posted...
Tbf, he does when he keeps his B skill. He can solo a full dragon team and I use him in AA exactly for that. What new dragons that don't get wrecked by Marth do you mean? Corrin? Grima? Mila? They all get wrecked by Marth. Perhaps you mean Sothis or Winter Sothis who have no dragon weakness? Oh wait, Marth still deletes them.

The only dragons that can put up a fight with Marth are maybe Duo Idunn who basically has to hope that she can one shot Marth unless he one rounds her the following turn and Duo Tiki who is perfectly capable of one shotting him but won't ever be able to tank him reliably.

thing is his RES is trash so every non-green dragon can wreck him in return if given the chance. Any blue he cannot OHKO and has Null C (or initiates on him) especially will do the job. and Null C Nowi is still pretty common in Arena.
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
(edited 4 days ago)
I remember dragon users crying about his B skill.

"Nooo, it's not fair I can't counterattack and kill Legendary Marth with Nowi!"
Tankumi won the bet...
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: Cupcakes_A

Cupcakes_A
4 days ago#10
Just looking through and wondering what Schoolgirl Nowi is???? Tis probably a joke I'm not getting
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lmao remember when people though LMarth was going to end Dragons
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 3 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 625 Questions (621 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A