• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Asset for Original Lucina

User Info: Psynin

Psynin
1 month ago#1
Asset for Original Lucina - Results (32 votes)
+Speed (for repel/spurn stuff and assuming she gets a resplendent eventually)
87.5% (28 votes)
+Attack (because she's already kind of losing the speed creep war)
12.5% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thoughts? I have a +10 original [Laura Bailey] Lucina with summoner support and dragonflowers. She's currently +Attack, but I hear she has just enough speed for +Speed builds with like Slaying Edge + a speed defense skill (repel, spurn, etc)

I'm always going to want to use her. What's the best asset for her and the best build to keep her viable: Falchion or not?
Switch Code: SW-0790-8807-3599

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 month ago#2
+Speed
Always +Spd boon

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
1 month ago#3
I think speed is best. That is 39 with boon and her resplendent will be here soon enough for 41 speed before flowers and merges.

Also she has Sealed Falchion access.

My FEH refine wishlist: Ninian, Lucius, Jamke, Oliver, Finn, Valter, Fae and Hector.

User Info: heatmon930

heatmon930
1 month ago#4
Have to go with either Falchion refine for the extra speed
http://i.imgur.com/fFyX7iT.gif
Feelings aren't numbers

Psynin
1 month ago#5
Thank god, she'll have more flowers and an iv change :)

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
1 month ago#6
Keep one of the falchions. Slaying edge is lame when the unit has good PRFs. I also have a +10 Lucina who's +ATK (see sig), and I was debating on whether to use the fruits to make her SPD, but then I realized I could just make Masked Marth +SPD for the same effect so now it seems like more of a waste. >_>

+Spd at +10 +15 dragon flowers and +2 from the inevitable resplendent will give her 59 atk /48 spd offenses before factoring the stats from either Falchion which is f***ing hot. With summoner support that becomes 61/50.

Obviously, +Atk will give her 62 atk / 45 spd. If you summoner support her today, that's roughly the same experience you'll have (today she would have 61 atk/ 44). Once the Dragon flower cap is lifted, it'll become 63/46.

I'm hesitant on switching to +Spd because I already run Null Follow Up on her which I feel like is better at negating bull s*** skills rather than cheesing with damage reduction. For me, when she misses kills, I get more annoyed when it's because she doubled but didn't have enough attack more than when she didn't have enough speed which isn't that common to be honest unless I'm using Bond Falchion and don't have the positioning right.

Lucina Emblem - https://imgur.com/dQYbl1I

Psynin
1 month ago#7
CatGoat posted...
Keep one of the falchions. Slaying edge is lame when the unit has good PRFs. I also have a +10 Lucina who's +ATK (see sig), and I was debating on whether to use the fruits to make her SPD, but then I realized I could just make Masked Marth +SPD for the same effect so now it seems like more of a waste. >_>

+Spd at +10 +15 dragon flowers and +2 from the inevitable resplendent will give her 59 atk /48 spd offenses before factoring the stats from either Falchion which is f***ing hot. With summoner support that becomes 61/50.

Obviously, +Atk will give her 62 atk / 45 spd. If you summoner support her today, that's roughly the same experience you'll have (today she would have 61 atk/ 44). Once the Dragon flower cap is lifted, it'll become 63/46.

I'm hesitant on switching to +Spd because I already run Null Follow Up on her which I feel like is better at negating bull s*** skills rather than cheesing with damage reduction. For me, when she misses kills, I get more annoyed when it's because she doubled but didn't have enough attack more than when she didn't have enough speed which isn't that common to be honest unless I'm using Bond Falchion and don't have the positioning right.

I've tried both Null Follow Up 3 and Null C Disrupt 3 at separate times. Even with Null Follow Up, I feel like she's still taking too much damage from fellow sword units. The Refined Bonds Falchion recovery has also swung many battlesin my favor.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Asset for Original Lucina
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A