• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which of my two units get which skills? (Long post)

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
3 weeks ago#1
Please read below - Results (3 votes)
Option 1
0% (0 votes)
Option 2
0% (0 votes)
Option 3
0% (0 votes)
Option 4
0% (0 votes)
Option 5
33.33% (1 vote)
Option 6
33.33% (1 vote)
Option 7
0% (0 votes)
Option 8
33.33% (1 vote)
An alternative option (explain to me)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ok so long story short, I got a dupe Rinkah +def/ -hp from chasing Duo Ephriam (had to spark him) meaning Distance Foil fodder. This kinda finally spark a set of motions when it come to inherting skills.

Basically I want to give W Fae DC and fighter skills for a while and aswell build up Flame Emperor with DC and fighters too. I have gather a few dc and fighter skills (will mention below) before getting a second Rinkah so I want some option on which units get which sklls.

The two units in question
Winter Fae +hp and +2 (would you believed me the other Fae were all +hp?)
Flame Emperor that can be build to +10. Just to be clear, I'm not using him/ her for AR, mainly for Mjölnir's Strike due to FE high bst meaning better scores. Also gonna give him Huge Fan+ from Groom Hinata. Not sure about the C slot as I do want to maximize the fan bonuses.
Also whoever get the special fighters will means QR is the likely seal slots since they are both slow.

The skills in hand
DC and Special Fighter from a second Winter Sophis (she was +res/ -atk and my current one is +spd/ -res). Both DC AND SF will be going to one unit!
DC from manual Valentine Hector. Ok sure I don't have him yet but I only need 120 manuals left to get him so it will be a few weeks away.
Bold Fighter from manual Winter Ephriam. Have no intention to get him in the rerun as I would go green first for a bigger iv Fae. May go for him if there no green and I have two Eirikia already with good iv or +atk and +def.
Distance Foil from the recent Rinkah
W Fae default B skill is Vengeful Fighter and considering the both of them have slow speed, Fae could still be better off with her default skill.
Yes I know Distant Foil is still inferior to DC!

With those in hands, it does give me some combinations that I want to narrow it down so the polls options corrispond to these skill sets-

Option 1
W Fae DC and BF FE DC and SF

Option 2
W Fae DF and BF FE DC and SF

Option 3
W Fae DC and SF FE DC and BF

Option 4
W Fae DC and SF FE DF and BF

Option 5
W Fae DC only FE DC and SF

Option 6
W Fae DF only FE DC and BF

Option 7
W Fae DC only FE DF and BF

Option 8
W Fae DF only FE DC and SF

Also bare in mind
I KNOW Tiki and Nagi BHB battle is coming next month meaning her banner will come too. I mean another part of me want to merge my Sothis so she's not -res and her bst will be better and aswell she's rare (yes I could try to get her in winter rerun but I want to get another Duo Marth to merge my -def version). Since it will be a few weeks to get V Hector, I could wait abit longer for that BHB incase I get lucky (already got a good Bagi of +def/ -spd).

My original plan for Valentine Hector was to give DC to my +atk B Ike but I want to get a null skill from a fodder which had yet to happened. Trust me I have try to pulled when Hilda, Alm or Nailah has reappear. S oI may hold onto DC longer if DF get more votes.

Lastly should the +def/ -hp Rinkah should be fodder off? The first one was spark meaning she has netual iv. I have seen her stats and while +def is a superboom but the -hp is also a super flaw so I'm not so if the def is worth it if the hp become much lower?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 weeks ago#2
Just DC for Fae because she already has Vengeful.

Flame Emperor has the firepower for Bold Fighter.
"Power is wasted on the powerful."
-Count Dooku

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
3 weeks ago#3
DF is bad on fae she has very good res.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
3 weeks ago#4
ViewtifulGene posted...
Just DC for Fae because she already has Vengeful.

Flame Emperor has the firepower for Bold Fighter.
Would Distance Foil would be good enough for Flame Emperor if I don't want to sack W Sothis?

If so which Rinkah to fodder off? Neutral or +def/ -hp?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which of my two units get which skills? (Long post)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A