• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do any units WANT an attack flaw?

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
3 weeks ago#11
No one really, 5* exclusive dancers/supporters can get away with it because their largely not your main fighters but even then its not something you want to hope for.

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
3 weeks ago#12
I think Azama is the only one who actively wants one. His ATK is really bad while his defenses are solid, and his main role is to disrupt and chip anyway, so it's his best bane for a single copy.

Everyone else would prefer something else, I believe. Even dancers may have to sneak a hit in here or there at times, so it's better to keep ATK intact just in case.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
3 weeks ago#13
DoubleDragon posted...
Dancers on AR defense maps

The only reason right here because you want your dancers to prioritize dancing over attacking the enemy.
https://i.imgur.com/WmIB016.jpg https://i.imgur.com/53FGj6K.gif

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
3 weeks ago#14
Azama absolutely does not want an ATK bane. No one does, really, but healers specifically, and especially ones with really bad ATK already, need to have as much ATK as possible. I won't go so far as to say ATK boons on healers are mandatory, but I sure as s*** wouldn't use any other boon on a healer.
Currently Playing
Fire Emblem Warriors | TERA | Path of Exile

User Info: BKmk2

BKmk2
3 weeks ago#15
henry
2910508458 +10 Altina | "Pulling for Hector will only cost an average of over $1000. That's not much in the grand scheme of things." - BusterBlader |

User Info: B-Factor

B-Factor
3 weeks ago#16
Dancers.

Status inflicters with hopeless Atk stats regardless. (very niche)

Basically anything that's not actually on the map to kill units. They instead want to keep their defensive stats and speed intact to avoid getting one-rounded by anything. I unironically prefer -Atk dancers for maximum survivability.

I do agree that the offensive units with conditional prfs still don't want -Atk. As stat creep rolls on their prfs will generally still activate even without an Atk bane. If the unit fights it wants more Atk, period. Healers are iffy, they do use Atk for healing.
Meh.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do any units WANT an attack flaw?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A