• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do any units WANT an attack flaw?

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
3 weeks ago#1
Curious. Besides maybe Azama?

User Info: NickIsMyName

NickIsMyName
3 weeks ago#2
Well no one really wants flaws. But it can actually not be too bad on dancers for AR defense. Since they are less likely to attack instead of dance
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4005514971
In game name: NickIsMyName

User Info: Epic_Manky

Epic_Manky
3 weeks ago#3
no lmao
they’re removed as soon as you merge anyway
FEH Friend Code: 8377355117 / Owner of the world's strongest Jamke: https://imgur.com/g8n4Pbb

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
3 weeks ago#4
I guess more specifically, the least bad flaw to have on them...so I'm thinking Azama still.

Epic_Manky posted...
no lmao
they’re removed as soon as you merge anyway

I know about the merging, but for those who can't pull another copy. (my barrack is littered with atk- 5* lmao

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
3 weeks ago#5
Kliff, Selena, Subaki
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
3 weeks ago#6
Only ones I can remotely think of off hand are units who you want to avoid combat with. Dancers, non Camilla / Veronica healers. Less attack means they'll more likely to prioritize healing / dancing.

User Info: yomomma0919

yomomma0919
3 weeks ago#7
RK800_Connor posted...
Kliff, Selena, Subaki
Their atk is so s*** that even with +atk they have no problems getting their effects off.
FC: 0533 4875 0540
FE:H 8 +10s

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
3 weeks ago#8
yomomma0919 posted...
Their atk is so s*** that even with +atk they have no problems getting their effects off.

Pretty much. 42 and 41 attack that they have with their PRF and base kits at neutral is going to proc their weapons to anyone that isn't a healer or a really low attack unit like Henry and even then most merged healers would be able to proc their weapon.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
3 weeks ago#9
Dancers on AR defense maps
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
3 weeks ago#10
Kind of. As mentioned, if a unit would deal less than 5 damage, they'll prioritize assists (dance, rally, etc.) instead of suicide.

But even after merging, the flaw does matter (until +10). If a unit's base stats at lv1 would change which is higher due to their asset/flaw, this affects what stats they gain per merge, even if you can't see what their flaw used to be.

For example, if you're one of the select few graced with a -Spd L!Lyn, her lv1 stats are 17/9/9/4/5 (+1 in whatever stat besides Spd depending on her asset/boon). This means the first merge will boost HP and Atk, while "erasing" her flaw. However, if she had -HP, -Atk, -Def, or -Res instead, her Spd at lv1 would be 10, and thus the first merge would boost HP and Spd instead (unless she's also +Atk, as then that'd be 10 as well).

So, in essence, you can't really fix her with only one merge, as she'll still have lower Spd than usual on account of her hidden flaw.

But to answer the question, if any unit has a lv1 Atk stat equal to their Spd, then an Atk flaw/bane would give them Spd on the first merge, which can be more useful in some cases.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do any units WANT an attack flaw?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A