• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Most useless units that have only gotten worse with age

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
1 week ago#51
Staff users when compared to prf staff users. Healing is rarely helpful and isn't as strong as it needs to be.

All they have is Pain+ spam, which is useful against bulky fortress defenses. But ultimately crap for the niche staff users SHOULD have. Their debuff staves suck when compared to other debuffers - except the 5* locked Melancholy+.

Those aside, Leo and Raigh come to mind. Definitely Jakob. Felicia is sad too, but +2 to all stats and Summoner Support can save her... Leo/Raigh cannot be saved that easily.
Yes. I am actually pudding. Feel free to add me on:
Overwatch PC: LilPuddin#11310 or Fire Emblem Heroes: 256-9201-346

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
1 week ago#52
albertojz356 posted...
Mist deserves an op refine. Give her florete!

Needs a rerelease for that one, chief.

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#53
Endofall posted...
You could’ve deleted your post and closed it
@Endofall good to know for next time, thanks!
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#54
TheLastSmile posted...
@Endofall good to know for next time, thanks!

and now you got to wait another 5 minutes
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: StillPainting

StillPainting
1 week ago#55
Both male and female Grima have aged poorly enough to be considered liabilities in any PVP mode or Lunatic PvE.

User Info: Daniel5467

Daniel5467
1 week ago#56
Gunter before his refine was just worse Frederick
FEH FC: 116-735-7440

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 week ago#57
StillPainting posted...
Both male and female Grima have aged poorly enough to be considered liabilities in any PVP mode or Lunatic PvE.
Yes, but they sure as hell didn't start off useless. If my memory serves, M!Grima was one of the best units in the game when he first came out.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#58
HackedDragonite posted...
Yes, but they sure as hell didn't start off useless. If my memory serves, M!Grima was one of the best units in the game when he first came out.
Best of the banner in fact, in one week we'll see whether FCelica refine could make an ironic twist about said fact
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again
(message deleted)

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#60
HackedDragonite posted...

and they are both still useful

Female Grima is in that unfortunate category of "Legendary Hero that NEEDS merges to do her best" but can still pull her Weight, especially once she has em.

Male Grima being useless is a joke. He's only useless if you are stupid enough to use him as a SB/Aether Megatank anywhere but Arena

he has 40 ATK + Superboon with a 16 mt Adaptive damage weapon. Meaning 60 ATK at +ATK, +0 with empty skills. either have him crush s*** with bold fighter or give him SB, Glimmer and Wary or Special Fighter and Glimmer and watch him melt s*** on the counterattack

he can't pull off SB/Aether without a ward cube giving him the extra bulk, it just won't go off in time and when it does will probably be on an enemy that is near dead already
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Most useless units that have only gotten worse with age
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Which Ike is better? Build1 Answer
Change Display Hero? Tech Support2 Answers
The Leo I summoned has red stars??? General1 Answer
does bramimond have any hard counters? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
Does Death Blow stack? Build1 Answer