• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Most useless units that have only gotten worse with age

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#111
blasster posted...
Even for limited/reso battle, Joshua and Eirika exist as better infantry sword from SS origin.
That's wrong. Eirika is worse. Marisa has 4 more HP, 4 more Atk, 1 more Spd and 4 more Def. I wish I was joking. And Marisa will get a better Prf for sure since Sieglinde is trash.

User Info: Mephantom

Mephantom
4 weeks ago#112
blasster posted...
Out of sheer boredom, I believe I have pinpointed one bad unit that people absolutely cannot argue against;

OG!Marisa

Pretty easy one tbh.
Obviously in the most oversaturated class and no where near the top, but there are units in the same class that are worst.

Also she'll get a Prf at some point being an earlier unit, so actually less screwed than someone like Rutgar, who is an year 3 unit and it's a very real possibility that he'll never be getting a Prf before the game shuts down, with only slightly better offensive spread (32/39 instead of 30/36); and Rutgar's not anywhere near being the worst unit in the game either.

statwise, 30/36 is a workable offense spread. While harder to +10, still, it's free to +10 her, so still better than an outclassed 5* exclusive sword infantry that takes 2000 Orbs to +10. High HP and good Spd also makes Repel builds possible. She doesn't even need that great of a Prf to work, unlike someone with actual garbage stats like Jakob, not to mention he already got his Prf refine, which did not savage him, and he's basically screwed for good.

User Info: Folt

Folt
4 weeks ago#113
That prf better be good if she wants to avoid being Infantry Pulse fodder.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 weeks ago#114
blasster posted...
Out of sheer boredom, I believe I have pinpointed one bad unit that people absolutely cannot argue against;

OG!Marisa

Infantry sword year1, no prf, and s*** stats.

Noooope
Marisa
46/30/36/30/21
for comparison
Nephenee
37/31/35/34/20

at +10 with a SPD refined weapon her statline would be
56/36/44/34/25

Aside from the Armorslaying Prf, she can be built just like my Nephenee, and for the same reason. (FB4, Close Call, Threaten ATK/SPD 3, Brazen)
Flashing blade 4 is a Godsend for statlines like this. usable SPD but middling ATK, FB 4 completely patches her ATK problem, leaving her with Good SPD, high damage and great bulk, and unlike Nephenee she has the HP to make good use of Infantry Pulse, Sudden Panic, Panic Ploy etc.

Find me more underrated units!
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 weeks ago#115
Folt posted...
As far as I'm concerned, if the unit can get a Blade- weapon, they can still be salvaged.

but then you have to ask yourself

"do I really want to sac a Tharja and 20k feathers, to get a worse Tharja?"
seems like it's spending a dollar to get a penny
Friendship is Magic
AND MAGIC IS HERESY!

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
4 weeks ago#116
DreadKaiser posted...
correction, you filthy mortals aren't allowed to talk about anything other than My or Tiki's greatness
f***ing mortals.
blasster posted...

OG!Marisa

Infantry sword year1, no prf, and s*** stats.
>The most common class, and she's bad.

Takes 2.2k grails to +10 if you didn't miss any freebie.
>At least Raigh, Stahl, Sully would be easy to +10.

Even for limited/reso battle, Joshua and Eirika exist as better infantry sword from SS origin.
>Only third best even when you narrow it down to SS only.

Thus, Marisa is the absolute worst unit in this game currently imo, and there is no redeeming factor I can see about her whatsoever.

Worse than Raigh, Stahl, Sully, or any year1 healers even, I daresay.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I love Marissa.
She is my favorite infantry sword(without giant exposed t***). I almost made her a +10 project.

But yeah she got shafted throughly. Truth hurts.
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Most useless units that have only gotten worse with age
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A