• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. My luck has gone downhill. 400 orbs and I got

User Info: Thani

Thani
1 week ago#51
Congrats Spaghetti! +Atk Chrom and Seliph? Beyond jealous. How high merged is your Chrom now?

also, is he your lead? I need to be your friend in Heroes! None of my friends have LChrom leads.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#52
Oresama posted...
People who say this are the biggest hypocrites I swear. Yes she does whatever she wants, nonetheless I dare you to find just one person who would actively encourage their daughter to partake in that kind of activity or would even be proud of her because "omg it's so empowering".
Here me

User Info: SpaghettiCookie

SpaghettiCookie
1 week ago#53
navi854 posted...
Yeah it’s a dangerous job with pimps, but I don’t believe that’s strong enough to justify keeping it illegal. I think we have to accept that it is a dangerous occupation, but it should be legalized to protect those in the job, rather than punishing them.
no, I think it’s a reason to legalize it. We can make it a safe job if we allow people to report issues. Plus then we can collect taxes.
Sorry I wasn’t quite clear about my soldier analogy. It’s specifically about soldiers who are economically put into the job. Recruiters are known to target lower income urban areas. The analogy doesn’t follow with soldiers who join out of patriotism, or those that are just drafted.
And yeah, you’re totally right on how prostitutes shouldn’t be celebrated the same way soldiers are. Also yeah you got me there, soldiers fight FOR us whereas prostitutes “fight” for themselves. I’ll admit it’s not an amazing analogy now, no analogies are perfect.
none are exactly perfect but I think you should poke holes into peoples analogies because they need to be prepared should they ever have a dialogue that matters in this way.
I just have personal gripes with knowing people who served/are serving and are MAGA/all lives matter people, so I hate that they’re grouped in as the people who are blindly celebrated.
i hate people are like that too. But it doesn’t corrupt the full group.

Sila posted...
Congrats on your Chrom! He came albeit reluctantly. Think he'd show up more if you used a different source of money lol? What merge level is he now?

Being born deaf sounds rough on your self-worth yeah...Like, I feel like a worthless person at times for being socially awkward, but you have like, a literal genetic wall that can't (easily) be corrected. It's not your fault, but you have to deal with it all the time anyway.

this is an incredible misunderstanding. I don’t blame you since the media almost never tried to portray us.

Deafness doesn’t need to be corrected and usually any attempt to “correct” is leads to more harm than good. it’s something that doesnt need to be corrected
and deafness doesn’t cause self esteem issues or depression. Sign language is incredible with that, it unites people and actually raises IQ and even hearing people benefit from learning

but what does cause depression is trying to “fix” deafness, trying to force us to learn how to speak, or read lips it can cause immense self esteem issues.

yeah, so if you need to know more happy to share! But don’t apologize for me not hearing it has no effect. Some things are harder but I never had to rely on hearing so I’m capable of having other ways to work. I’m better at literary analysis than any hearing person I have ever met, I have always been able to use themes to predict the ending of many things because I can follow the themes not just predict.

https://imgur.com/a/UEjz4hP Brave Chrom CYL 6 or Duo Chrom?

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#54
JCoconut posted...
Here me
Nothing you say can be trusted, you're a troll so shut up.
6* when?

SpaghettiCookie
1 week ago#55
Thani posted...
Congrats Spaghetti! +Atk Chrom and Seliph? Beyond jealous. How high merged is your Chrom now?

also, is he your lead? I need to be your friend in Heroes! None of my friends have LChrom leads.

i have base Chrom as my lead but I can make it L if you want

User Info: navi854

navi854
1 week ago#56
Oresama posted...
People who say this are the biggest hypocrites I swear. Yes she does whatever she wants, nonetheless I dare you to find just one person who would actively encourage their daughter to partake in that kind of activity or would even be proud of her because "omg it's so empowering".

Not actively encouraging them doesn’t mean that you don’t respect them. PC culture is about accepting people, not specifically about encouraging them.

Kids don’t do things only to make their parents proud, life is about self expression. Lots of parents aren’t proud of their gay kids, that doesn’t mean gay people shouldn’t empower themselves.

ACNH: Eden of Astra Island

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#57
Oresama posted...
Nothing you say can be trusted, you're a troll so shut up.
Stop hurting my feelings

SpaghettiCookie
1 week ago#58
navi854 posted...
Not actively encouraging them doesn’t mean that you don’t respect them. PC culture is about accepting people, not specifically about encouraging them.

Kids don’t do things only to make their parents proud, life is about self expression. Lots of parents aren’t proud of their gay kids, that doesn’t mean gay people shouldn’t empower themselves.

yup. My parents never told me to have sex but literally everyone says it’s healthy to have relationships like that. You just don’t talk about it with parents

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#59
navi854 posted...
Kids don’t do things only to make their parents proud, life is about self expression.
You absolutely didn't understand the point that was made. What I was talking about was not the kids' standing point but about looking at the situation through the parents' eyes and putting yourself in their shoes.

Lots of parents aren’t proud of their gay kids, that doesn’t mean gay people shouldn’t empower themselves.
What a dumb argument, it doesn't mean anything. "Lots of parents aren't proud of their kids being neo-nazis, that doesn't mean neo-nazis shouldn't empower themselves". There's obviously nothing wrong about being gay, the comparison I made here is just to show you that your argument is empty.
@navi854

I'll leave it at that. If you honestly believe it's empowering to sell nude pictures of yourself on internet, please go make it somewhere else. I know TC is pretty dumb but at least she's not a minor, so she can do whatever she wants. But that's not the case for everyone here and if your dumb discourse encourages someone to make something they might (IMO will) regret later on because they were tempted by some quick money then f*** off.

6* when?

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#60
Smh, of course this is what it becomes with TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. My luck has gone downhill. 400 orbs and I got
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A