• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. My luck has gone downhill. 400 orbs and I got

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
1 week ago#31
Lmao I bet TC is a guy too is the funny part

User Info: navi854

navi854
1 week ago#32
A picture’s worth is determined by the person in it. Let them do what they want to.

Everyone has different boundaries, and that’s just the way humans work. Some draw the line at foot pics, some find sex and sexuality as marketable, but are also able to pursue meaningful relationships outside of the “job”

Spaghetti is gaining money from some simp/money pig who they highly likely care nothing for. That’s empowering in itself and the opposite of self abuse.

Anyway, hell yeah Chrom merge lmfao
ACNH: Eden of Astra Island
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Aitz

Aitz
1 week ago#33
Thats kinda scary... I hope I don’t have a similar fate when L!Celica comes back
Fire Emblem Heroes: 1691818076 Target: Get all Celicas <3 at +10
Celica counts: OG! Celica +2 - F!Celica +1 - B!Celica x0 - L!Celica +6

User Info: SpaghettiCookie

SpaghettiCookie
1 week ago#34
navi854 posted...
A picture’s worth is determined by the person in it. Let them do what they want to.

Everyone has different boundaries, and that’s just the way humans work. Some draw the line at foot pics, some find sex and sexuality as marketable, but are also able to pursue meaningful relationships outside of the “job”

Spaghetti is gaining money from some simp/money pig who they highly likely care nothing for. That’s empowering in itself and the opposite of self abuse.

Anyway, hell yeah Chrom merge lmfao

so eloquently put, I was ready to simply say “f*** off, I’m an adult I do what I want with my own body”

Inglebird posted...
Lmao I bet TC is a guy too is the funny part
Buying price is $200 if you want to find out 😘

KoKo0009 posted...
At least shake it for 200 MAN
First thing I was taught is to never use video for their first buy because the vids last them so much longer, and by then they’ll have other options anyway.
some girls I know who have this app where they date old guys for money told me this (I’m not downloading the app as that’s in person, shows face, tells more about personal location and is much more involved (texting them throughout the day) and easier to lead to “ehh fine I’ll do this for money...” and then you’re basically just doing prostitution. But you’re self employed.
https://imgur.com/a/UEjz4hP Brave Chrom CYL 6 or Duo Chrom?

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#35
I guess my luck was average? 95 for Duman +res/ -def. That is low tier luck for me (althought worst was getting no 5* from that amount). I usually get at least two from that amount!

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 week ago#36
SpaghettiCookie posted...
Buying price is $200 if you want to find out 😘
I've got 3 nickels and a snickers bar. Final offer.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: SpaghettiCookie

SpaghettiCookie
1 week ago#37
Ownagepuffs posted...
I've got 3 nickels and a snickers bar. Final offer.
The nickels aren’t worth much, but snickers satisfies
https://imgur.com/a/UEjz4hP Brave Chrom CYL 6 or Duo Chrom?

User Info: navi854

navi854
1 week ago#38
SpaghettiCookie posted...
so eloquently put, I was ready to simply say “f*** off, I’m an adult I do what I want with my own body”

thank you uwu guess my philosophy classes paid off. There was a LOT to unpack when we discussed the pros and cons of prostitution becoming universally legal (this does not include people who are involuntarily sex slaves)

My main argument for prostitution being legalized is that it serves as a means of living, with people often economically forced into the job.

The same thing can be said about people who join the armed forces as a means of living; they use their bodies as a service and get benefits from it.

Both “occupations” have downsides of mental and physical harm, except prostitutes are jailed and belittled by the same government that forces them into the job while soldiers are praised as (Fire Emblem) heroes.
ACNH: Eden of Astra Island

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#39
navi854 posted...
I thought the same but horny virgins don't understand that

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#40
navi854 posted...
thank you uwu guess my philosophy classes paid off. There was a LOT to unpack when we discussed the pros and cons of prostitution becoming universally legal (this does not include people who are involuntarily sex slaves)
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/6/0/AAc3jYAAAoLQ.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. My luck has gone downhill. 400 orbs and I got
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A