• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Team Rocket Elite 1 week ago#41
blasster posted...
The harmonized heroes bonus repeating means that they won't spam new ones as fast I suppose.

It will probably be one new one a month like Duo Heroes were. So the next Harmonic Hero should be on the summer banner that comes out in a little over a week.
My bracket looked like random picks compared to his.
Congrats to azuarc for winning the GotD 2020 Guru Contest!

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#42
Oresama posted...
I know the wording seems to imply it's only 7hp per combat but I'm sure it'll be 7hp per hit and they worded it wrong. Otherwise it's too s***. Anyway we'll find out in a bit.
@brandobond can confirm he heals 7hp per hit.
6* when?

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
1 week ago#43
Anyone know the accessory for the Abyssal map? I haven't cleared it yet and I want to see if I'd be interested in beating the map to get it if I like what accessory has been used.
Still waiting for Flayn in Heroes.

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
1 week ago#44
Light_Dragon posted...
Anyone know the accessory for the Abyssal map? I haven't cleared it yet and I want to see if I'd be interested in beating the map to get it if I like what accessory has been used.
It's a horrible double little star hairpin.
6* when?

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
1 week ago#45
Oresama posted...
It's a horrible double little star hairpin.
Thanks. Well, it's skip for me then.
Still waiting for Flayn in Heroes.

User Info: brandobond

brandobond
1 week ago#46
Oresama posted...
@brandobond can confirm he heals 7hp per hit.

Thanks for letting me know. That’s pretty good then. My build idea is base kit plus atk smoke in C slot and QR in seal slot, supported by B Lucina. Unless the enemy has NFU I believe it would go like this:
-get attacked
-counter normally (heal 7hp)
-counter with Ignis (heal 7hp)
-most likely the enemy is dead and can’t follow up.

Pretty impressive enemy phase!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A