• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that it's been a month, let's judge F!Ike

User Info: blueruler

blueruler
1 week ago#31
Are people downplaying distant counter? Mareeta can be picked off by ranged units while ike can use them as healing fodder, Mareeta is solid but ive seen Fallen ike wreck far more havoc
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues.
PSN: Tartaruga__

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
1 week ago#32
Much betterthan Larcei, worse than Mareeta.

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#33
TheseJeans posted...
I would argue Shannan is much better than Larcei.

Debuff immunity is PRF weapon exclusive unlike Lulls, and it's easily one of the best effects in the game + EP oriented swords are more unique than PP.
I can see where are you going, yeah Shannan's and Brunnya's Prf couldn't be replicated by other skills.

That being said, cheating out Lull is still pretty good. And it does make Larcei the best when she's used in ARD
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#34
blueruler posted...
Are people downplaying distant counter? Mareeta can be picked off by ranged units while ike can use them as healing fodder, Mareeta is solid but ive seen Fallen ike wreck far more havoc
Distant Counter on her A, boom, done.

Oh god now i know why the vote is like that
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: S0u1

S0u1
1 week ago#35
Mareeta and Larcei consistently do what they do no matter enemy composition. Take barely any damage and do insane damage to things, which is a great combination. F!Ike isn’t consistent and is just a dc sword infantry when no debuffs are active on him, which means he can potentially reach their effectiveness but won’t always be their.

He beats Shannon only because at his peak he is far beyond anything Shannon does, whereas the jugdral girls still match him.

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
1 week ago#36
S0u1 posted...
Mareeta and Larcei consistently do what they do no matter enemy composition. Take barely any damage and do insane damage to things, which is a great combination. F!Ike isn’t consistent and is just a dc sword infantry when no debuffs are active on him, which means he can potentially reach their effectiveness but won’t always be their.

Bingo. and yes, consistency is king.
(message deleted)

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 week ago#38
He got a Evil Ryu out of 10 from me. Dude is busted, DC + Special Charge + DR and laughs at Panic = OP.
Always +Spd boon

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
1 week ago#39
Yeah he's good at +10 but the other t1 red swords are nearly indestructible as well.

He's certainly not "better". He simply has a high ceiling, but his performance is much more volatile too. That's probably why I've seen him in AR exactly twice, and not a single time since his bonus week.
(edited 1 week ago)

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#40
He definitely has a high ceiling-low flooring in terms of stats, but it's not consistent to reach such ceiling.

And again, he'd still have to compete with absolute BS that is consistent +4s and NFU from Mareeta. No way he'd topple that.

The fight he can pick is against Larcei and Shannan.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that it's been a month, let's judge F!Ike
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A