• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that it's been a month, let's judge F!Ike

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#21
link12290 posted...
I would easily put him as best sword unit in the game tied with Mareeta. Mareeta has some clear advantages in NFU, but Ike also has his own advantage with built-in DC and his relationship with debuffs.
Without buffs he's basically without PRF.

And these cuckoos voting him better than Mareeta? What the hell. Buyers remorse?
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 week ago#22
Negate penalties is one of the most potent abilities in the game.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#23
Ownagepuffs posted...
Relying on the enemy to debuff FIke puts a peg on his consistency. And even when he does have a ton of buffs.... Against units with Impact or WF-like effect he's stopped on his track, and Sturdy Impact Julia is even worse.

Note that those are strictly AR, where debuffs are actually rampant.
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#24
Ownagepuffs posted...
It is but if no penalties are present he’s just Legendary Ike
Killer Queen has already touched this post.
Owner of the Ultimate Sword: https://imgur.com/MYXmhv6

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#25
What's the point making this topic tho, if you already set on Mareeta being better and won't budge on it? :P

I guess having the votes backfire, eh? :v

Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW]
Console: -----

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#26
To deduct how bad the buyers' remorse was

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 week ago#27
Poison-puffs posted...
It is but if no penalties are present he’s just Legendary Ike
And if penalties are present he is better than Mareeta or Larcei. Especially Larcei, who is stopped by all the same things Ike is.

You've got like, Tacho's unmerged Fike sweeping high AR teams including L Chrom where people unironically suggest Mareeta needs 11 copies to be totally good bro I promise.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

ManagarmrOP
1 week ago#28
Ownagepuffs posted...
And if penalties are present he is better than Mareeta or Larcei. Especially Larcei, who is stopped by all the same things Ike is.
Mareeta has NFU so no. No matter how many stat stacking he got, if he can't attack it's over.

Larcei may have the same ground as FIke, but she also strips the enemy of their own buffs (some maps try to utilize this) and there's her Regnal Astra
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Nothing-

Nothing-
1 week ago#29
Larcei doesn't require conditionals to be awesome.

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 week ago#30
I would argue Shannan is much better than Larcei.

Debuff immunity is PRF weapon exclusive unlike Lulls, and it's easily one of the best effects in the game + EP oriented swords are more unique than PP.
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that it's been a month, let's judge F!Ike
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A